Thank God It's Crazy Week!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
June 21, 2019
Thank God It's Friday and this week gonna be CRAZY!

But first of all, let's have a look and what we have released this week. Li Moon goes One Step above for you, Florane Russell goes very naughty once again, Andreina and her long hair offers a captivating Tahitian dance and our new comer Madison promises very kinky moments

Crazy Week : One day, One deal!

This week, we celebrate the beginning of summer with breaking sales!

Enjoy a different promotion every day of the week! Slot Machine, Scratch game, lucky box, mystery envelope, redraw booster... They are all here!

And that's not all folks!

In addition, you get +20% credits on each of your reloads! And it lasts till the end of this crazy week!

That's how much we like to spoil you ^_^
Weeaboo
Joined in Mar 2017

12 投稿
June 21, 2019
How you obtain the Skye Blue Card?
Also... WHAT A BARGAIN!!
SittingDuck
Joined in Aug 2017

60 投稿
June 21, 2019
Madison preview is not downloading.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 投稿
June 21, 2019 (edited)

Same here. It doesn't run on website (Store) either.

EDIT: Oh and thanks for the reload bonus! I still have quite plenty of credits, but might refill anyway later.
shadowgamer
Joined in Apr 2016

24 投稿
June 21, 2019
Same
RT98
Joined in Jul 2017

36 投稿
June 21, 2019 (edited)
Either the managemet has changed or they are taking a good 180 degree turn with the TGIF last week and this week, well done looking forward to the following weeks
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1649 投稿
June 21, 2019
we are resynchronizing Madison's files with our servers, please wait a little longer :)
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 投稿
June 21, 2019
Any chance you could plug the 100 credit option in on the credit special to reduce Credit card transaction fees for token purchases?
Im having same issue with Madison files. Ty for jumping on it. :)
  • ff
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 投稿
June 21, 2019
Madison might get her feelings ***** if you don't update her BIO.
She looks nothing like a man.
:) LOL
Gotta love those typos
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 21, 2019 (edited)
@fitfan - I can't quite understand what you mean by

Any chance you could plug the 100 credit option in on the credit special...

As far as I can see the 100 credit option is covered by this week's offer. Did you perhaps mean to say 1000 credit option?
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 投稿
June 21, 2019
I meant 1000 credit option. Every CC transaction through the vendors hits me stateside with a several dollar transaction fee. So buying in volume reduces transaction fees.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 投稿
June 21, 2019
Madison might get her feelings ***** if you don't update her BIO. She looks nothing like a man. :) LOLGotta love those typos

@fitfan It would be so much easier if the rest of the World followed the example of Finnish language 😛 We have no gender separation he/she. There's only word "hän" which covers both sexes.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
June 21, 2019 (edited)
Yup. Buying credits in blocks of 1000 should be a permanent option on the buying page.

Totem doesn’t even need to tack on the bonus for buying that many at once as they have done in the past, although that is much appreciated. Screwing the banks out of service charges is rewarding enough.
goodwolf
Joined in May 2011

233 投稿
June 21, 2019
Madison might get her feelings ***** if you don't update her BIO. She looks nothing like a man. :) LOLGotta love those typos
@fitfan It would be so much easier if the rest of the World followed the example of Finnish language 😛 We have no gender separation he/she. There's only word "hän" which covers both sexes.

We have one word in Hungarian as well, and it was so all the time. That might be the one and only thing in which my language is easier than the most of the others. Everything else is more difficult, one of the hardest languages to learn.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

606 投稿
June 21, 2019
(pic source: wikipedia)

@goodwolf Makes sense!... as our languages seem to be related within "Uralic languages":

(Sorry for off topic) 😊

FireMedic177
Joined in Dec 2013

24 投稿
June 21, 2019
Greetings and Good Day to One and All!
I hope this post finds each of you well.

My goodness! I looks like I chose the right time to come back!

Last week I was able to benefit from the wonderful 20% off shows. On that note, allow me to add that the idea of Flash Sales is really fun. I especially enjoy the sound of the notification. The chime sounds like a magic wand being waved : )

The next ten days at iStripper is really going to be CRAZY!

This will be the first time that I will be able to experience the Progressive Pack Promotion.

I am definitely looking forward to the fun and excitement that Team Totem has in store for us with a different promotion every day of the week! Slot machine, scratch game, lucky box, mystery envelope - whaaaat!? I haven't seen any of these features on iStripper! They sure do sound like a lot of fun!

What makes this celebration of summer even more awesome is that my birthday is on the 28th!

Thank You for also offereing community members an additional 20% credit refill booster bonus which lasts throughout the ten day promotion!

A brief question if I may.

Today's Day One offer (Friday, June 21st) there is a selection of ten cards being offered. In order to receive the promotion price for all ten cards, do I have make the purchase today? Or, will the Day One promotion be avaiable throughout the promotion period?

For example, can I buy the Day One promotion on Day Six of the celebration of summer event? Or do you have to take advantage of each day's sale on that same day?

Thank you for taking the time to consider my question. : )

It is amazing that the discounted promotional prices are added ON TOP OF your status discount! Talking about customer appreciation!

@fitfan Good catch on the typo on Madison's Bio : )
You should get an added bonus for being so sharp : )

I also agree with the benefits that would be seen with the 1000 credit offer : )
Who knows what the next ten days will bring, we might see the added option to purchase 1000 credits : )

In the meantime, let's celebrate summer!!!!!
Woohoooooo!!!!!!!

FireMedic177
Joined in Dec 2013

24 投稿
June 21, 2019
@Dfner and @goodwolf

Thank you for sharing these cool facts about your mother tongues - both Finnish and Hungarian!

I always enjoy learning new things about languages and cultures : )

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 21, 2019
Pity those that have to learn to speak as a foreign language any of those listed under "More than three grammatical genders" on https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_type_of_grammatical_genders

I am always somewhat amused by how the gender of a woman changes in German when she marries.
CrackCrazy
Joined in Jun 2010

47 投稿
June 21, 2019
Will there be the "Cash Back" promotion? If yes, need to buy some credits, otherwise will pass.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 21, 2019 (edited)
@CrackCrazy - "Cash Back" is not mentioned in the promotion. However, the Reload Bonus of 20% when buying credits is there all week and that is just as good - effectively a 20% off any card purchased (not exactly 20% but close enough not to matter) and if you stock up on credits you keep on getting the bonus for as long as you have the cheap credits.
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 投稿
June 21, 2019
Yes, we need 'cashback' in one of these days. It's by far the best promotion.
BobSmith95
Joined in Sep 2016

7 投稿
June 21, 2019
A question about the progressive packs. What happens when one buys all ten? A. Are there simply no more available? B. Does it just reset to 20% and go again from there? C. Finaly, does it continue at the 56% for the 11th, 12th, etc. pack (which I doubt, but would be great)?
Bussi
Joined in Jul 2012

6 投稿
June 21, 2019
Was buying the progressive packs and 3 or 4 sets before the end it says that I bought all of them although there are 42 cards left in store.
Please explain. Why cant I go up to 56%? Are there some cards not included in these packs? Most of these 42 cards are from 2018 and older, back to 2015
hblanco88
Joined in Sep 2016

71 投稿
June 21, 2019
Oh my, oh my....Are you guys seeing what i am seeing? Its Ginebra Bellucci's special event card included in the Crazy Week One day, One Deal Poster!!!!

Are we going to have one-day-only this card (or all special event cards) will put for sale????

shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 投稿
June 21, 2019
Hey, it's crazy week, anything can happen!
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
June 21, 2019
@hblanco88 ; Don't hold your breath. They are being nasty in showing someone on the promo pic that you cannot buy. They might even be subliminally enticing you spend your life savings on one of the gambling games in the hopes of winning this card.
hblanco88
Joined in Sep 2016

71 投稿
June 21, 2019
@Chicsans
Yeah, i get what you are saying. Last week promo 20% on newly released cards featured Li Moon in the promo pic. And we did not get that card for 20% discount sale.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
June 21, 2019
Its Ginebra Bellucci's special event card included in the Crazy Week One day

Yes. The Scratch Game is coming soon, so once again there will be chance to get her exclusive card.
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

262 投稿
June 22, 2019
Bonus reload=instant buy for me!
Thank you very, very much!
😀😎👌👍
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 投稿
June 22, 2019
Its Ginebra Bellucci's special event card included in the Crazy Week One day
Yes. The Scratch Game is coming soon, so once again there will be chance to get her exclusive card.

@lukaszr
Yeah but a chance at 55 credit (for triple diamond) and many card you may don't want in the envelope...

For my part I don't want to be deceive again with a loosing ticket... at this price...still thinking about it...

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!