Celebrating Oxana Chic

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

FireMedic177
Joined in Dec 2013

24 投稿
June 20, 2019
Greetings and Good Day to One and All!
I hope this post finds each of you well.

It is with a great deal of humility and adoration that I open this thread.

Hopefully this thread will continue to grow and blossom as more vibrant iStripper community members contribute and share their thoughts on one very special human being - Ms. Oxana Chic.

Maybe one day even Oxana herself will be able to visit this thread and feel the outpouring of love and support she has from the wonderful iStripper community.

That would be a dream come true : )

P.S. You may consider just scrolling past my posts if you aren't a fan of walls of text, lol
Please accept my apologies beforehand : )
FireMedic177
Joined in Dec 2013

24 投稿
June 20, 2019
Sweet Valentine

While it has been a few days since I last seized the opportunity to post, please allow me to share what a privilege it is to have come back. The last time I was here, I knew this paradise as VirtuaGirl. Now it has become known as iStripper.

How did I find my way back? The answer comes in the form of a magnificent Latvian woman who stole my heart and took my breath away the moment I looked upon her.

I count myself fortunate because on that day the universe must have been smiling upon me. To discover Ms. Oxana Chic through her work as a model is a moment in my life in which I will forever remember for as long as I draw breath.

Each time I see her photograph it feels as if I am watching the the sun set for the very first time. The sky, like my imagination begins to burst forth with vibrant colors - goosebumps race down the back of my neck and the hairs on my skin stand on end - and then there are the butterflies.

These butterflies have yet to stop fluttering. I hope they never do. With each new day that I am lucky enough to wake up and get out of bed - the thought of Ms. Oxana inspires me. She motivate me and drives me to be the best person I can be. No matter if she is front of a camera or out and about living her life, the divine aura which surrounds her can be felt by all those in whom she touches.

Thanks to the amazing community of thenude.eu I was able to learn that Ms. Oxana is working with iStripper. That very exciting news brought me back. I can't begin to express how beautiful it feels to be back within this secluded sanctuary of wonder and peace.

It feels like coming home, guided not by the north star; but by the light that ***** within Ms. Oxana herself.

For many community members you had the opportunity to meet Ms. Oxana in February of this year. For me, however, watching Ms. Oxana come to life for the very first time today - well, it feels as if Valentine's Day has come in June : )

First and foremost, please allow me to humbly express my sincere appreciation to Ms. Oxana Chic. Thank You for being so brave and courageous in coming to the decision to work with iStripper. It's that boundless sense of adventure which will allow you to continue to branch out throughout your career.

Looking upon your photographs is one of the most wonderful experiences one can have; but to watch as you come alive before our very eyes here at iStripper is an experience like no other.

A heartfelt and tremendous Thank You goes out to everyone at iStripper. Thank you for making it possible to bring Ms. Oxana here. Thank you to the casting crew, the director, the producer, the photographer, the film crew, the make up artist, the wardrobe department - and to everyone who I forgot - truly without each of you here we would not have this honor of seeing Ms. Oxana feel so comfortable and having so much fun in the iStripper studio.

Thank you to the iStripper forum community managers for creating a safe haven where members can gather to share there appreciation and adoration to the women who have come to mean so much to them - in a safe, nuturing, and respectful atmosphere.

Ms. Oxana's red lingerie set is the most adorable and sexy lingerie sets I have ever seen. I love there are hearts that can be found throughout the design. The red lace, the ribbons, the straps, it was if this lingerie set was made especially for Ms. Oxana.

Ms. Oxana's scarlet colored lip stick together with her crimson lingerie made for a ravishing combination. With her exquisite necklace and earrings, her painted toe nails, her red wand, and heart shaped pillows the mood was set.

In that moment, Oxana had become Aphrodite : )

I love her hair in this show! As her hair playfully bounced and poured down over her shoulders and onto her back and chest it reminded me of water cascading from a waterfall. Looking into Oxana's electric blue eyes is to know what it feels like to be mesmerized by the essense of elegance and grace which flows from Oxana in abundance.

Oxana never once failed to smile. With each smile, she looked into the camera. It was if she was taking you by the hand and softly whispering into your ear for you to stay with her. This was her first show and everything was new to her - it was her way of including you in the experience so that she wouldn't feel alone : )

It was so heartwarming to see her smile. You could feel her genuine kindness and her thoughtful nature touch you like the warm rays of sunshine. Speaking of sunshine, how magnificent it was to see Oxana's tanlines. The effortless contrast of her natural creamy alabaster skin complexion, transitioning to her sun kissed exotic tan was simply breathtaking.

To be able to look upon regions of her body that many will never see is an honor and privilege which I will never take for granted. Each of her birthmarks is like a natural tattoo which decorates her pristine landscape. To see the birthmarks ...

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!