Sofie Lilith's 'Into The Fire' Card

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

CJBrum
Joined in Jan 2015

5 投稿
June 5, 2019 (edited)
Does anyone know if Sofie Lilith's 'Into The Fire' card has any 'Standing Up' clips where she's actually got her red shoes on while she's standing or on the Pole? I ask because the three previews for this card only show her standing up in bare feet?

Many thanks for any responses, and my apologies if this is in the wrong section.
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
June 5, 2019
Nope.

All clips are barefoot - including the table clips.

That's from a quick skim through and assumes she doesn't put the shoes on partway through the performance.
CJBrum
Joined in Jan 2015

5 投稿
June 10, 2019
@Number6

Thanks for that mate, and it's such a shame as she's such a beautiful woman, but I cannot download barefoot cards as I think the girls look just so unsexy in them, but that's just my opinion.

By the way, "I'm not a number, I'm a free man", Patrick MaGoohan :)

Cheers mate.
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 投稿
June 17, 2019
@CJBrum

I feel the same way. There are way too many standing and pole clips where the girls are bare foot. Like around half of the cards. I don't understand why strippers are being told to take off their stripper shoes in standing and pole clips. That's just so unsexy. Some girls looks like goddesses with their heels on, and just average after they take them off.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 17, 2019 (edited)
@duras

This is a long standing disagreement between two groups of Totem's customers. Many, like you, want the shoes to remain on but just as many seem to want them to come off or not be worn at all. There is also a third large group that don't much care either way. Personally I find "stripper shoes" completely unsexy but quite like to see ordinary shoes being worn and removed at some point during the performance - but do not care if that point is very early, very late or somewhere in between.

What there has been at various points in the past is far too many cards where the girls dancing has been adversely affected by wearing such shoes - sometimes to the point that they can hardly walk in them let alone dance.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 投稿
June 17, 2019 (edited)
Inspite of @TheEmu 's broad generalisations here about preferences having approx equal weight,
the shoe fetish clients (ie: keep shoes on, even in taskbar) accounted for only around 13% of the polled members. Its easy to ***** whats actually produced, with whats wanted.
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/31290/1?post=481558
iStripperに関する全て / Naked feet
We had numerous requests for naked feet in the past and we now pay attention to produce a clips with no shoes on a regular basis. We didn't realise Naked feet could ruin cards for other members, so we...
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 17, 2019
@EverthangForever

Many, like you, want the shoes to remain on

That would be the 13% who voted for "I delete naked feet clips" or "I don't buy cards featuring naked feet", though you should probably add the 6% who voted for "On clip on each card is good" (assuming that the fist word was intended to be "one") and the 16% who voted for "Every now and then, but not on every card" so that brings it up to 36% with a strong liking for shoes staying on all or almost all of the time.

but just as many seem to want them to come off or not be worn at all.

That would be the 36% who voted "Bring them on!"

Roughly similar numbers I would say.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 投稿
June 17, 2019 (edited)
@TheEmu
..so that brings it up to 36% with a strong liking for shoes staying on all or almost all of the time.

I don't see that logic @TheEmu, sorry. Perhaps you could re-word it a tad, and it would make more sense to me.
There's a vagueness in some of your arguements..where you have said 'should probably add' could equally infer 'should probably omit, as undecided'. If you split all the half opinions 50/50 you still end up with a significant majority wanting shoes off. 62% versus 38%
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 17, 2019 (edited)
@EverthangForever - the post that triggered this exchange was from someone that was asking that shoes be kept on for standing and pole clips, not for all clips. I posted that while there are many like him there also is a similarly sized group that want the opposite. The poll you referred to more than justifies this assessment of mine which was not specifically about the ***** that want no shoes at all or want shoes never to be removed.

To be more explicit there are

36% who directly voted in favour of naked feet being a common feature of cards or clips

6% + 16% + 5% + 8% = 35% who voted for no naked feet or only the occassional clip or card with naked feet.

11% + 19% = 30% who did not care very strongly either way

That is almost a three way tie.
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 投稿
June 17, 2019 (edited)
The problem with that pole is that it doesn't make a difference between table clips and standing-pole clips. And there is a huge difference. I don't mind naked feet in table clips, even all of them could be bare feet. But standing and pole clips should be mostly high heels. That should be a good compromise for both sides.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 17, 2019 (edited)
But standing and pole clips should be mostly high heels. That should be a good compromise for both sides.

Well, it would not suit me or those like me who want to see a mixture in all types of clip, nor would it suit those that never want to see bare feet, nor would it suit those who want to see bare feet in almost all clips, or want to see girls walking or dancing in bare or stockinged feet, nor would it suit those that like shoes but not high heels (especially of the "stripper shoes" type).

It seems to me that the mixture that Totem currently supply is in itself a good compromise and certainly better than making each card conform to a uniform set of rules regarding when shoes are worn and when they are not worn.
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 投稿
June 17, 2019
@CJBrum I'm also turned off when I see a model presented with hi heels and most of the show (if not all) is bare feet.
Sofie Lilith is one of the best examples here: half of her cards feature hi heels, but she doesn't wear them most of the time in these 3 shows.
@duras I guess in some cases it might be the model who feels uncomfortable dancing with this kind of shoes and chooses to take em off. Sofie Lilith for instance seems more at ease moving without heels. Then I wonder: why was she wearing such hi platforms, instead of just regular size heels?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 投稿
June 17, 2019 (edited)
It seems to me that the mixture that Totem currently supply is in itself a good compromise and certainly better
I commend @TheEmu 's unrelenting quest for diversity at all costs. However...
Some would argue that diverse smorgasbords are no longer economically viable, especially when
non commercial or niche gets an even weighting with mainstream. Webchat models are citing
heels-on as a premium fetish cost these days .The last I recall was for 120 tokens recently (about $12).

Its really a reality check & how Totem wants to go about making future money.
Niche with heels only left on, or Not ?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 17, 2019
@EverthangForever - you seem to be continuously misunderstanding what I have said.

I have not agued that there should be cards in which shoes are left on at all times, or even that they should be left on most of the time. Indeed I have argued almost exactly the opposite - that if shoes are worn then they should preferably be removed at some point, but I have no problems if a small number of cards do keep them on - after all the 13% of customers that either do not buy cards with naked feet or delete any naked feet clips is a significant part of iStripper's market.

The fact that webcast models ask for a premium for "heels on" is, in my opinion, a good indicator that there is a good market for this niche, i.e. buyers are willing to pay more for it and that the models can earn extra for providing it at little or no extra cost to themselves. It is not an indication that there is less profit in providing it at no extra cost, just that there is potentially more profit in providing it as an option.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 投稿
June 17, 2019
@TheEmu,
I used webcast simply as an illustration of what has become niche,
in the industry, not as some opportunity to persue here. The need
for a fee is often to offset the loss of paying customers who would
otherwise stay in the room.
Webcast has a totally different revenue stream to Totem of course,
dependant largely on individual heavy hitters, dynamically interacting
with the performance, whereas Totem charges the same flat one-off scale
of fee to all for its products, independent of their performance.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
June 17, 2019 (edited)
@EverthangForever

If, as you claim, high heels are now a niche then if Totem provide some cards which feature heels prominently, i.e. on most or even all clips, then these cards would not sell as well to those that do not like such clips. But this would be offset by attracting a bigger proportion of those who really do like them (if the cards are rare then a large proportion of the minority that like such cards will buy them) and the reduction in sales to those that do not like them will be mitigated by people buying other cards instead (not everybody already has almost all of the old cards that they want). Furthermore, a large proportion of customers are likely to buy them anyway regarding it at most as a ***** feature of the cards. I have seen no indication that "shoes kept on at all times" cards sell less well than any other type though I can believe that if they were more common then they would do so as those that are particularly attracted to this particular niche could then be more selective in their purchases.

This logic, of course, applies to all such niches. The decisive factor, it seems to me, is whether or not the niche can be accomodated within mainstream cards without upsetting too many customers. This one can be, unlike some that have been suggested.

However, the argument is moot because "high heels" does not seem to be a small niche as far as iStripper customers are concerned. The best evidence for this is that Totem continue to provide many cards in which there are at least some clips with high heels (actually it seems to be quite a lot) and I assume that they do so because people buy them.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
June 17, 2019
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcOTtwXjXaU

This discussion brings this ad to my mind.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
June 17, 2019
@gkar45

The bird of course. It is an Emu after all 😆
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
June 17, 2019
I found another type, so there are 18 flavours of Spam

まだ参加することはできません