4459 投稿
April 3, 2019
And her angelic face makes me melt 😇 💖💖
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 投稿
April 3, 2019
her angelic face
Watch out for the angelic faces. Behind their angelic mask a devil is disguised😈.
But now serious: Leona Mia is my opinion one of the very few models, who has the beauty, dance and actress skills for a Take 2.
Oliverlokky wrote this:
Hi there !Im glad you like her, I really hope she will be a good seller, she deserves it ! She was professional model and sooo kind and cute all along the 2 days of shooting 😍 The most beautiful face I shot since Avery, in my opinion, I cross my fingers for a take 2 !

Up till now she is a very good seller and also very high valued/rated: 4,88 for A Little Dream.

It would be strange if there would not be a Take 2 and if Leona would not be Talent of theMonth (May 2019).
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4459 投稿
April 3, 2019
From @Regulus :
Awesome to have natural beauty Leona Mia here.
Fabulous girl, wonderful long hair and sweet smile.
A fun sexy pleasure to enjoy.
I trust a take 2 is in her future. 😍
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
April 3, 2019
I agree! More of her (XXX too if possible), more models like her, and also, more models with beautiful long hair as she has.
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2209 投稿
April 4, 2019 (edited)
It would be strange if there would not be a Take 2 and if Leona would not be Talent of the Month (May 2019).

I hope it's possible that Leona wins "Talent of the Month"......but then again I think All "Talent of the Month" winners automatically get a Take 2 (or Take 3 etc...) if they already been here for a Take 2 😎👍👍
kindsoul88
Joined in Dec 2013

107 投稿
April 5, 2019
id be good with this too :D
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 投稿
February 9, 2021
Leona Mia most recent photos. I always like the casual look!❤️

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。