Music: How to get soundtracks?

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

Waitnc
Joined in Mar 2019

3 投稿
April 3, 2019
I (think I) have set all the volumes appropriately but am not getting any sounds out from my downloaded movies.
When I try to 'add' a backing track from my own hard drive collection, my mp3 & wma files are not recognised.
How do I get the default backing tracks to work, or, how can I get the program to recognise mp3 & wma files?
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4452 投稿
April 3, 2019
@Waitnc
First thing, only mp3 are playable on iStripper. You can add your mp3 by clicking on the icon Music symbol on the upper line of the GUI. A tab will open where you can add music with the icon on the upper side.
WAFree
Joined in Jun 2011

4 投稿
April 3, 2019
Not sure if they fixed it or not, But it used to be Only FBR Mps'3 played Fixed Bit rate
VBR or Variable Bit rate MPs's were hit or miss if they would play or not.

You can Also open an Explore window Next to iStripper, and ***** and drop Music from Explore to iStripper

Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3756 投稿
April 3, 2019
***** n Drop
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4452 投稿
April 4, 2019
I'm using VBR mp3 and they work fine on iStripper.
Vortim
Joined in Apr 2019

220 投稿
May 8, 2019
I know this is a stupid question (im a noob to istripper...) but if you want to add music, you have to add it yourself out of your own music library correct? SO no shows or cards COMES with music (like stripper music while they dance). You basically can just add a soundtrack of your own choosing with music you have on your PC correct? Or am I doing something wrong?

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!