SPECIAL EVENT CARD: Josephine Jackson: Tartan Cutie

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
March 22, 2019 (edited)
Just noticed this card showing up in the Girls Store as a "Special Event" card.

What is this special event, and how do I participate?

I currently have EVERY card in my collection - so I'm not eligible for the "Lucky Box" promotion. Could someone please tell me how to get this card?

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
March 22, 2019 (edited)
A non-XXX that is not a complete lingerie only show (from what I can see in the card image). EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL EVENT. Okay, if they don't fix this error, I will be really pi@#ed off.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
March 22, 2019 (edited)
I wish totem would understand that people would invest on patreon blindly if totem would promise improvements to the product like expanded recruiting to north america, western europe, and asia. if they would improve the video quality, costume, performance quality, and props. We would all spend more. This is not going to end well for them or us as they are taking increasing profits while wearing out their fans and not improving their product. The skyrim online game made 35000 a month in donations from 35000 people who donated...how many of us would pay more if the money was being spent on improvements.

Don't they understand that I can just shrug this card off and go watch 36 hours of Viola, a better looking performer, performing on a better quality card, with better outfits. This is not business. A business cannot devolve their product then sell it for dramatically more, while the old superior product is still readily available and paid for...my feeling is investors are needing assurances. This feels so similar to gaming companies as they take investments to push a product out then devolve their game into a free to play experience but in reality a pay to win model where investors demand the standard pricing, which is limited, expands to a lootbox, paywall model where ***** that allow some customers to overpay for little reward. Honestly it pushes me to spend less, and I have stopped "investing" in totem. Can they really survive if customers like me sit on our 2000 credits for years, I may have already paid the money but their job is to get me to keep buying cards, feeling good about the company so I have to reload many times a year.
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 投稿
March 22, 2019
So this is a bi-weekly practice now? Designate a random card of a model that seems to get high ratings as an exclusive? Yeah F this. I am done buying credits.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

740 投稿
March 22, 2019
yeah totem is screwed. I can just imagine by June we will have 20% discounts on all new cards to try to get people back to their normal buying routine. They are seeing the data that this is making money so they need to do it more. But I was duped once on the black friday...spent a little more than I liked...but uploaded a crap ton of credits at discount...but the card was meh and I realized their product isn't good enough for "special"...they can't get top girls and they can't teach them how to perform and they can't even get their post production working like 2016. A customer only needs one negative experience and they will stop...lets say I spent 100 credits for my only special card...but I've skipped 40 cards I likely would have bought since. So 100 credits versus 600 and I skipped all of the special events because I don't trust their formula.
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
March 22, 2019
It does seem odd @Khan91. Especially after all the backlash for the Ginebra card in the Sprint Break promotion.

I'm hoping it's some kind of error in the system, and that the card will appear as part of today's 3 card release.

But these days, I'm not as certain as I used to be about Totem's practices.

That's why I proposed a simple solution in the other thread - where cards are "Special Edition" once a month, available for free if you participate in the promotion, or for purchase for a premium (say 20-50%) afterwards.

Ideally, the "Special Edition" cards are also the Girl of the Month and have a special "gold" wrap added to them so they stand out more in the collection ... I personally find the little "star" icon too subtle. Would also like to see the ability to filter by Special Edition cards, so I can check them all out at once.
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 投稿
March 22, 2019
Pasting a copied screed I posted on a similarly themed thread because relevance:

I am becoming more and more opposed to the "Special Event" cards. I have been an iStripper (née VirtuaGirl) junkie since joining over seven years ago. It is becoming more evident to me that these "promotions" are a way to exploit those of us who purchase every single card. I truly appreciate that there is a pricing bracket for us that gives a significant discount for every card we purchase but, FFS, why do you have to make us go through dumbass hoops for specific cards, Totem? Black Friday was a shitshow! And the last one made us play an arbitrary game of chance - I f***ing ***** gambling! While I didn't keep a specific tab, I don't believe I ended up spending much more than I normally would have to "earn" the card, fortunately. But others ended up spending a LOT more. THOSE OF US WHO PURCHASE EVERY CARD EVERY DAY UPON THEIR RELEASE KEEP YOU IN BUSINESS, TOTEM! If there are certain cards for which you want to charge more (for whatever reason), then just raise the price for the love of all that is good and holy! Please, please, please stop making us go through hoops to get our fix! Do you really look upon your cash cows with such contempt?
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 投稿
March 22, 2019 (edited)
Weekend coming up... probably another Friday special deal. Let's hope maxed out members are able to get this one.

I seriously wish Totem would stop these Special Event Cards!!!
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
March 22, 2019
Ummm... so how do I get this card?!? 😆😆😆
darn5
Joined in Apr 2009

35 投稿
March 22, 2019
Yeah. I'm done.
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
March 22, 2019
Now that's the kind of special card I like: the model wears a nonsensical carnival costume and I never want to buy it anyway. Keep it on!

I still strongly dislike the fact that it appears in the store though. A store is where you can buy things. You can't go more basic than that. A card you can't buy has nothing to do in a store, period. If you want to advertise your little prize cards, do it somewhere else, create another tab for it, I don't care, I just don't want it in store.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

728 投稿
March 22, 2019
Another Special Event Card which will be in the end not so special. This is so annoying; stop making this cards.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
March 22, 2019 (edited)
I too; and I can not even believe that to go on, and even so soon, after forum 10 pages or so filled with really tons of negative (and angry) feedbacks just 2 weeks ago. I am a long time customer and I spent much on the product, but, personally, this trend is getting me extremely upset. And many others members are, too. Please Totem, stop exclusive releases as soon as possible!

So this is a bi-weekly practice now? Designate a random card of a model that seems to get high ratings as an exclusive?
NO, thanks. Just no!
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

153 投稿
March 22, 2019

I agree. These special event cards are just frustrating. Please just let us buy the cards that we like.
RYS369
Joined in May 2009

1 投稿
March 22, 2019
A non-XXX that is not a complete lingerie only show (from what I can see in the card image). EXCLUSIVE SPECIAL EVENT. Okay, if they don't fix this error, I will be really pi@#ed off.

😉
FlashGH
Joined in Mar 2008

2 投稿
March 22, 2019
Indeed to all the dissatisfaction. I now have three cards showing in the store as "Specials" that I can't acquire. Yet I do all that I can to make sure that I don't miss any.
weakchin179
Joined in Aug 2017

10 投稿
March 22, 2019 (edited)
THERE WILL ALWAYS BE AN IDIOT WHO SPEND HUNDREDS OF CREDITS FOR THIS, OTHERWISE TOTEM WOULD HAVE STOP THIS LONG AGO. PLEASE BE SMART GUYS!
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
March 22, 2019
Smarten up yourself and turn the caps lock off !!!
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
March 22, 2019
wow...
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
March 22, 2019
OK, so it turns out the SPECIAL EVENT card is exactly what I had been asking for.

Prepay for the month, and get the card IMMEDIATELY for free.

My only hope now is that Totem puts it back in the shop from May onward at a premium price 20-50% above the normal price. This is to make sure it's a "collector's item", and doesn't devalue those who purchased it up front (like me).

The tide may be turning, folks!
jununger
Joined in Oct 2007

1250 投稿
March 22, 2019
So... you need to pre-order all April cards to get this Special... Have done it but I still don't like the whole Special Card thing! It wuld be better if Totem gave a really good discount instead of alienating members that don't want to buy cards unseen.
weakchin179
Joined in Aug 2017

10 投稿
March 22, 2019
yeah i'll take back what i said and very sorry for the caps. Still not gonna spend 330 cr tho, i'll buy what i want thks
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

728 投稿
March 22, 2019
So, 330 credits means you get 20% discount on the 30 April cards?
boan000
Joined in Apr 2008

270 投稿
March 22, 2019
Nice! A 20% discount plus anextra card. Thanks, Totem!
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
March 22, 2019
If we MUST have Special Event (I prefer the term "Special Edition") cards, then please Totem make sure these are available for purchase as normal once the promotion is over!

That way, everyone can access them eventually.
Dom221
Joined in May 2008

32 投稿
March 22, 2019
Encore une carte que je n'aurais pas .......
Pas question d'acheter des cartes qui me plaisent pas pour en avoir une qui me plait....
Tant pis pour totem ............
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

347 投稿
March 22, 2019
nice April offer ....
now I have to wait what cards this offer will get me ...
One nice card for sure...
have a great weekend and whiners ... pls quit whining...
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 投稿
March 22, 2019 (edited)
I like to buy models I like. I buy all the cards of models I like. I do not buy cards of models I do not like (sight unseen, are you joking).

If I can't buy the full set of a model I like I think very seriously about buying them (I tend to wait until all a models cards are released and buy all at once).

If the 'specials' carry on at this rate there will not be any models I can buy the full set of without getting a lot of cards I don't want.

I have been a long time supporter of Totem, I bought Wake Up Girls on my phone and iDancer (remember them?), but this latest sales initiative has started to impact my buying in a negative way. Getting very close to calling it a day.
Dethrox
Joined in Jun 2014

12 投稿
March 22, 2019
Shame.. i really liked this card.. but this is the worst deal i ever seen.. yeah sure.. ill buy whole April set to get one special card and then get like 50%+ cards i wont even use cause i dont like them.. :D

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!