Thank God It's Scratch Day

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
January 18, 2019
Bugger - just found that todays cards were included in the offer.

I tried one play but now having bought todays cards I can no longer purchase tickets.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 投稿
January 18, 2019
Actually I don't have the six stars image , is this error from the software?

Well, if you have 10 or more credits in your account and you click on the Buy-button (see above image), then that "six star"-image from my earlier post should appear automatically. If it doesn't, unfortunately I don't know what could be the problem.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 投稿
January 18, 2019 (edited)
@Dfner

I am fairly certain that the Alizee thing is a bug.

Unlike the other models that had their cards removed I believe Alizee only requested that they were removed sale in the store along with the pics and videos. For members that own these cards I think they are still downloadable (I keep a backup anyway) but only if you owned them before they were removed from sale.

I believe the other models whose cards are nol longer available insisted that everything was removed.

@Number6 Thanks for this information. What a bummer... I really thought, after surprisingly winning that first Alizee card (and being able to watch it through, too) that these were treated the same as the exclusive cards; can't be bought, can be won.

The content of the folders (a0391, a0392, a0394) are still intact, but apparently there is now no way I can watch them anymore 😒

I bought last few scratch tickets solely for the purpose of getting more of these Alizee cards, so I don't think 30 credits compensation is quite enough, BUT I won 50 credits from two of those late tickets so can't really justify arguing that further with that in mind

But lesson learned I guess: should have kept my mouth shut and enjoy the shows instead of jubilating about them in the forum...😄
guvato
Joined in Jun 2008

33 投稿
January 18, 2019
I don't think Alizee can be downloaded anymore for card owners. When I moved to my new computer, I had to manually copy the show files from the old one.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
January 18, 2019
IMPORTANT QUESTION:
I would ask the Team if this offer will end on next monday or on next friday. Thanks!
Flea007
Joined in Apr 2010

7 投稿
January 18, 2019
50 credits, 7 scratches, 1 Adria Rae, 1 Paula Shy, 1 Kitty Cat, and a duo with Bibi Noel & Lana. Average cost was 12.50 credits for the 4 cards and if bought seperately would have been 53.30 credits for me. All the girls i like, but my collection is small and my budget is smaller. So i prefer building my collection with the models i don't have and i have all of these ladies. Although, in my opinion, Paula Shy is an erection waiting to happen and i can always use another girl on girl show. Of course the 2 losing scratches' prizes' were 100 credits

Overall i saved money and had fun. Thanks but i think i'm done now and will enjoy my new cards.
cwvruic
Joined in Jun 2008

2 投稿
January 18, 2019
This is a complete rip-off!!! My account shows 200 credits less now and got 2 cards - so I paid 100 credits per card. Thank you very much! PS Do you have a licence for this kind of lottery?
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
January 18, 2019
I don't think Alizee can be downloaded anymore for card owners. When I moved to my new computer, I had to manually copy the show files from the old one.

That's why I keep a backup😉
ALS
Joined in Feb 2017

24 投稿
January 18, 2019
OK Im done. Automatically adding cards collection is counterproductive (I would rather lose 10 credits when im not want to take offered card than take those 3 trash cards which have been added to my collection)
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
January 18, 2019
Important Answer :-)
The weekend deals consistently end on Monday morning.

One other thing........
Let's not start insulting the girls by calling them "trash". There's absolutely no need for that type of behavior.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
The weekend deals consistently end on Monday morning.
I know they usually do like so, but since all offers of last month stayed on for a whole week instead, I asked my question.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
January 18, 2019
10-4
👍

Maybe a team member will see your question before Monday morning.
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 投稿
January 18, 2019
One other thing........
Let's not start insulting the girls by calling them "trash". There's absolutely no need for that type of behavior.[/quote]

Well said we all have different tastes
DarDark
Joined in Feb 2018

2 投稿
January 18, 2019
over 1000 credits, and many times just 2S for the only worthy special card: niemira...
and still i didnt get her, i always think by such "random" prices there should be a cap where totem has enough cash earned from someone trying to give the special as a gift...

never won 1000 credits a slotmachine and im not disappointed that there are some "low res" cards to win, but now my cap is full...
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
January 18, 2019
That's why I keep a backup😉

OK I spoke too soon.

All my Alizee cards have disappeared from my collection.

All the files are still on my hard drive but they do not show in my collection.

I've tried rebuild collection and also copying the backup files to the data and models folder. I've also quit and restarted and rebuilt again but the cards are not showing at all (not even greyed out).

I don't want to raise a ticket for this because I don't want to lose the shows.

Also my card count is showing 4060. According to the store there are 4045. Add 9 Alizee and 6 Prisilia Jones gives 4060. Also 3 exclusives should be 4063.

The Priscilia Jones cards as till displaying and playing OK.

Any other Alizee card owners having problems?

hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 投稿
January 18, 2019
So it's the system error to not appear the six stars, so at this case, I want my 10 credits back or if it can be fixed before this game over
hushhushbb
Joined in Feb 2012

48 投稿
January 18, 2019
If I buy another 10 credits, I'm afraid it will not work either. what should I do ?
Mugsy
Joined in Jan 2012

54 投稿
January 18, 2019
My Alizee cards can be played if I scroll through my collection manually and locate them that way. They won't show up if I do a search since the cards look blank with no name or photo on them.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

212 投稿
January 18, 2019
Two points

1) I have had an email saying that this promotion ends next Friday.
2) If every card was a winner, Totem would go out of business very fast.
iamnoman
Joined in Oct 2015

4 投稿
January 18, 2019
Bought 3 cards. Won 10 cr and a card i would probably never have bought. So basically I paid 20 cr for a card I could have bought for 17.50 cr.

I keep forgetting that lotteries are a bad deal!
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
My Alizee cards can be played if I scroll through my collection manually and locate them that way. They won't show up if I do a search since the cards look blank with no name or photo on them.

Thanks @Mugsy

Yes they do appear if I sort by name and they do still play. They also show the "custom" jpg and card name.

Like you say if you try a search they don't show which is very strange. My Priscilia Jones cards still show on a search. Also the Alizee cards used to show up in a search as I was playing them a couple of weeks ago.

If I look in the names.xml the alizee files have no entries other than the card number.

Anyone know if it is safe to add the correct data back into the xml file and will this cure the problem with the search?

Thanks
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 投稿
January 18, 2019
Any other Alizee card owners having problems?[/quote]

Hello Number 6

I have just checked and i still have the Alizee cards in my collection and they are working

Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
January 18, 2019
Hi all, Indeed, Alizee' shows were not supposed to be in the Store or up for sale. There was a bug. Really sorry about any inconvenience caused. We have removed all her cards and have processed a refund. Thank you for your understanding
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
January 18, 2019

@stevenshm

Thanks.

Do they show up on a search of your collection? They no longer do for me.

If I sort my collection by name I can find them and they do display correctly and play. When we were having our discussion by PM a few weeks ago the search funtion worked then.
barnhart
Joined in Nov 2017

1 投稿
January 18, 2019
OK, so I bought 3 scratch cards in one go, and the image didn't change to the six-star image as shown on some posts.

So I bought another one, just to see if I had missed anything, but still the image didn't change. The only thing that changed is my credit balance, but there is no record of the purchase in my account history.

Any way I can get to see the six-star images for the 4 scratch cards i have bought? Or can someone from the team just let me know if I have won anything?
ALS
Joined in Feb 2017

24 投稿
January 18, 2019
One other thing........
Let's not start insulting the girls by calling them "trash". There's absolutely no need for that type of behavior.

Does anybody see in my message the word "girl" or name of any model name? OK in my opinion there are 2 types of bad cards:
1st cards with pretty girls with some defect why i normal dont buy these cards or example Mikki - she very atractive but i realy dont like her terrible moves or Mia Sollis - she have that awfull kamasutra tattoo but OK I could still accept to get these type of cards I will not be happy but acceptable.
2nd cards with no attractive models.
CwHart
Joined in Jan 2014

87 投稿
January 18, 2019
I am going to be honest, I had alot of fun with this game. The win loss ratio seems pretty reasonable, though I am sure RNG keeps it where winning 100 creds is a low risk, I've manage to win quite a few 50 cred tickets and just let it roll. I invested in about 150 credits into the game and won enough free credits to where I scracthed off about as twice the worth, and even won me the only exclusive card I am missing on the very last bit of creds I set myself on. While I will never EVER approve of the idea of exclusive cards and will criticize it everytime one comes up, it was still nice I guess. Even if I didn't win it, it was a good time. Good job guys
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 投稿
January 18, 2019
Terrible game i lost 40 credits with no prize. Thanks for nothing.
Xender56
Joined in Oct 2008

22 投稿
January 18, 2019
i spend 30 credits for three bad cards and never won on all games. Disgusted.
In thanks for my loyalty, i finished my credits and i totally stop istripper.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
Hi all, just a little reminder : You have to get 3 "S" ( iStripper symbol) in order to win a prize. Good Luck and Have Fun! : )

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!