medrenbar
Joined in Apr 2008

4 投稿
January 3, 2019
Happy New Year!!! I shall await developments with baited breath!!
mujahidm810
Joined in Feb 2008

60 投稿
January 4, 2019
A somewhat belated Happy New Year to ne and all.
Backes
Joined in Jan 2017

78 投稿
January 4, 2019
Happy new year to everyone!
g00gle
Joined in Dec 2007

11 投稿
January 4, 2019 (edited)
Happy New Year! Last year was a return to iStripper for me. Certainly did not disappoint.

As it happens, I bought myself a VR system for my birthday and now see that I can put it to good use! :D All the best for the year ahead Totem and fellow members.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

607 投稿
January 4, 2019
Happy New Year to @team and all custmomers.

@creativeteam and @photographers: much inspiration and keep bringing the models to the best of themselves!
BUTCHY
Joined in Dec 2007

2 投稿
January 4, 2019
VR is so stimulating, 😘😋😍 ... Love you iStripper 💋💓
g00gle
Joined in Dec 2007

11 投稿
January 5, 2019
VR is so stimulating, 😘😋😍 ... Love you iStripper 💋💓

Totally agree. 😍 Just tried it for the first time tonight. The models are rendered so well. My brain buys into the experience completely. Wish I had a bigger room so I could walk around more.

It's scary (but also exciting) to wonder how far this simulation can go. If anyone can make a success of this, it's Totem. Westworld is closer than I thought!

If I could get rid of that blue circle at my feet - and the ghost of my body when I get up - it'd be even more immersive.
Oberamtsrat13
Joined in Oct 2008

23 投稿
January 6, 2019
Happy New Year! Bonne *****ée Nouvelle!
I am curious about the new cards the New Year will bring.
When will the Event Cards that the new program created will be avaiable? I critized the offers of packs and other events when you don't know what you get if you buy them. I prefer reductions for specific creterions when you are able to see what you can buy under these conditions.
I also mentioned my critics in the feedback under the trustpilot forum.
With my best wishes from Germany! 😊
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

340 投稿
January 8, 2019
Happy new year everyone! Looking forward to 2019 here in iStripper! :D
RonaldB
Joined in Apr 2017

152 投稿
January 9, 2019
Belated Happy New Year!

I just now saw this topic. Looking forward to this year. I'm only 18 cards away from Diamond, so it won't be long now.
DoodPart2
Joined in Apr 2012

85 投稿
January 10, 2019
Thank You Celine
Happy 2019 New Year to you too. By the way. very nice picture Thank You😉
chocopop
Joined in Feb 2017

17 投稿
January 12, 2019
Salut,
Je souhaite une bonne *****ée 2019 a l'ensemble de l'équipe de I Stripper et ainsi aux usagers de ce logiciel.
Je voudrais savoir comment je pourrais avoir la carte spécial de Alyssia Kent" 0406/Spurging"?

Merci pour votre réponse

Chocopop
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
January 12, 2019
@chocopop Cette carte et ses deux cousines ne sont pas et ne seront jamais disponibles à la vente. Il faudra attendre qu'elles soient éventuellement, peut-être, remises en jeu à titre de récompense à l'occasion d'une promotion.
chocopop
Joined in Feb 2017

17 投稿
January 12, 2019
Ok d'accord, merci encore pour le renseignement.Alors je vais attendre.
Ssmolderin
Joined in Sep 2008

1 投稿
January 18, 2019
Happy and prosperous New Year is A Pleasure to see my 11 year with my fellow subscribers the Models and Crew at Totem .. Cheers one and all

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!