Thank God It's Friday (a lucky one)

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
December 14, 2018
Thank God It's Friday and Christmas spirit is here!

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week and especially "Hyouka's pleasure", a nod to the Japanese mystery novel written by Honobu Yonezawa!

Releases of this week

Lucky Box

Here is a new edition of our Lucky Box, particularly nice with its Christmas ornament.

The lucky box is one of the promotions that offers the biggest discounts, so let me remind you how it works :)!

Each box contains 5 cards picked up from all the collections available (with priority given to the best quality ones) PLUS 1 to 5 cards added for FREE.

Where to find the lucky box?

• Go to featured
  • Click "Lucky Box"

You can open as many boxes as you want till the promo ends on Friday, Dec. 21st, 9.00 am (Paris time).
flashtank
Joined in Jun 2013

8 投稿
December 14, 2018
lucky box has .nothing if you have all cards.
RandyPlonker
Joined in Sep 2017

21 投稿
December 14, 2018
unlucky box?
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 投稿
December 14, 2018
Not really want to try my luck today... (pretty bad luck when mixed with money XD)
Prime579
Joined in Jul 2017

35 投稿
December 14, 2018
Why has everything been so random these last few months? What happened to the days when we would see events like all Duo sets on sale or all Maid costumes on sale?
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
December 14, 2018
Lucky Box...Not for me. Pass.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 14, 2018 (edited)
Why has everything been so random these last few months? What happened to the days when we would see events like all Duo sets on sale or all Maid costumes on sale?

My guess would be that Totem have found that the "random" sets are more effective in geting people to use up credits and then buy more than the other types of offer.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 投稿
December 14, 2018
Have a great weekend and have fun.👍 👍
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

433 投稿
December 14, 2018
lucky box has .nothing if you have all cards.

obviously? Neither would any of the card related promo's.

Not really want to try my luck today... (pretty bad luck when mixed with money XD)

When you have 3000 cards (75%) and have been a member 10 years; it becomes a lot less about luck and much more about probability. The odds of getting a box you'd be happy with are probably not in your favor. But if you are just starting out this is probably a good offer and if you are lucky it could be an excellent offer.

Nice week of releases!
CVSiN
Joined in Dec 2007

26 投稿
December 15, 2018
yeah not a fan of being forcefed low res old cards in boxes.. I only care about 3K or 1080p you can seriously stop ***** us to take the old crap.. UNLESS you are going to remaster it all to modern standards/resolutions. seriously after dropping literally 1000s of dollars here these do nothing but make it feel ***** and a rip off to include those as part of a value pack..
elfine
Joined in Jul 2017

81 投稿
December 15, 2018
Each box contains 5 cards picked up from all the collections available (with priority given to the best quality ones) PLUS 1 to 5 cards added for FREE.

got 42 cards in total (for a little more than 292 credits)
10 are 3k
10 are 1080
22 are 720

I'm really not sure that the priority is given to best quality
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 投稿
December 15, 2018
@elfine
In November 2017, the compositions of the "Lucky Box" were changed.

Before November 2017, the cards were first taken in 3K resolution until none of them were available. Then the cards came in the resolution of 1080p.

Since November 2017, the cards are randomly selected from all cards in the store. For the five most expensive cards must be paid.

The priority is to pay for the best quality cards.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 投稿
December 15, 2018
Very good week with fine shows and sweet girls. Thanks Totem 😊
Sakettaja
Joined in Nov 2013

11 投稿
December 16, 2018
My thoughts exactly. There used to be a sale like that every other weekend which I looked forward to, now it's just random cards weekend after weekend and I ***** it.

Please bring back the themed discounts.
muburuca
Joined in Apr 2008

13 投稿
December 16, 2018
Must say I agree with the comments that lucky boxes don't do it for me too, I have quite a few sitting in my wish list, but no discounts on any of them, so will wait a see what turns up next Friday.......
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
December 17, 2018 (edited)
With the lucky box, Totem has turned off the preview additions so no more cards available to take advantage of the offer. I'm stuck at 4 cards and need a min of 5 +1-5 to do the offer. Based on the 30 day rule the current 4 became available, I should have 3 more available as previews and a full set of 10 before the offer ends.
baller2000
Joined in Nov 2011

3 投稿
December 18, 2018
luck box sucks. Try something else

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!