Thank God It's Friday, Thank God It's Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
October 12, 2018
Thank God It's Friday and don't be surprised if you see double this week-end!

But, first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, especially the first show of Ginebra Bellucci! She's from Barcelona and is as hot as Barcelona is beautiful!!! Also, don't miss the return of Vanessa Decker, who made a few XXX shows for VirtuaGirl back in 2014.

Now, let's be a little "naughty!"

We don't shoot lesbian shows anymore, a choice guided by the fact they weren't bought more than the others but more expensive to produce. But to be frank, when I browse our lesbian shows category, I'm quite impressed by the content... and I wonder if you would be hyped to know we're thinking of shooting some again....

Meanwhile, this week-end, you can enjoy 20% off all duos (lesbian shows)!
It's the right time to prove us you like them! 😜

Where to find the discounted shows?

• Go to the "Featured" tab.
  • Click on "Weekend sales" category.
  • Or Open the Store and select "Discounts" in the "Selection" menu

Have a great weekend guys ^_^
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 投稿
October 12, 2018
The actual featured weekend sale page says redheads although it seems that duos are shown. Maybe "redhead" should be changed to duo?
aries25
Joined in Apr 2011

16 投稿
October 12, 2018
Duos suck!
Amelly
Joined in Jan 2008

376 投稿
October 12, 2018 (edited)
Sympa de voir Vanessa Decker de retour 😎
Je l'avais aimé à l'époque de Deskbabes et j'avais trouvé dommage qu'elle n'ai pas eue de shows classics, c'est chose faite maintenant 😉
J'espère que vous continuerez à nous proposer le come back des filles qui ont fait le succès du soft en son temps (comme Natali Blond) parce que les nouvelles têtes, c'est pas toujours le pied...
Joined in May 2014

18 投稿
I do not know what it is wrong but I do not see it in discount. In "Girsl Store" I see the "lesbian" in full price (11 credits for example card 575)
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
@Avatar2 Hi, please check the carousel under Featured / weekend sales or in the Girl Store filter by category "lesbian"
Spangle
Joined in Jan 2008

12 投稿
October 12, 2018
The actual featured weekend sale page says redheads although it seems that duos are shown. Maybe "redhead" should be changed to duo?

Likewise got very confussed until I read the TGIF
ButtLoverT
Joined in May 2012

12 投稿
October 12, 2018
@Spangle's comment

I was also excited about the redhead thing then wondered why it was only duos. Figured it out by checking the news thread, oh well. Hope the duos sale goes well for ya!
Joined in May 2014

18 投稿
@Avatar2 Hi, please check the carousel under Featured / weekend sales or in the Girl Store filter by category "lesbian"
Hello I do not know what happen but now it is working :)
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
October 12, 2018
@Firescale Fixed. Thank you for reporting : )
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
Now, let's be a little "naughty!"

We don't shoot lesbian shows anymore, a choice guided by the fact they weren't bought more than the others but more expensive to produce. But to be frank, when I browse our lesbian shows category, I'm quite impressed by the content... and I wonder if you would be hyped to know we're thinking of shooting some again....

Yes, Yes a thousand times yes - I really miss the duo shows.

Meanwhile, this week-end, you can enjoy 20% off all duos (lesbian shows)!
It's the right time to prove us you like them! 😜

Unfortunately I shan't be partaking of this offer 😪

This is only because I already have them all😍😍😍
rebailne
Joined in Oct 2007

353 投稿
October 12, 2018
Me Too , totally agree !!
jock01
Joined in Jan 2008

8 投稿
October 12, 2018
this is no good for me i have all the shows on sale this weekend and i bet there are a few of us who have ???????
spacedragon64
お誕生日おめでとう!
Joined in Apr 2008

119 投稿
I was thinking...that i had most of them.
I was so wrong.
The store say i still miss 9 standard quality, and 127 medium quality duo card.
I have 269 of them in my collection (add 33 early morning from my wishlist).
Will add some more this week-end.
Another great sale.

Hyped to see more of them, someday.
Could be a special card, each month, each season, or for holidays.
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 投稿
October 12, 2018
Have a great weekend.😎
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 投稿
October 12, 2018
vaya cuando tienes casi todos los shows, no hay muchas ofertas para todos los demas 😢😪
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

212 投稿
October 12, 2018
Same problem as Number6.

I like the duos shows but own them all.
Pantylicious
Joined in Oct 2009

30 投稿
October 13, 2018
I'm also an owner of every duo card. Each one is very hot in it's own way & they ooze sex on your desktop. Hopefully this great sale will increase the popularity of these amazing shows enough to promote their return. I really miss not being able to receive any new lesbian performances on this platform.
metaladje1952
Joined in Feb 2018

17 投稿
October 13, 2018

I have no problems with the weekend-sales, here clearly stood "20% off all duo girls"
For me it\s a great offer, I have completed all my duo cards/
Thanks Totem for thos weekend-sale😊😊😊
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

788 投稿
October 13, 2018
well my first ever vanessa dacker show and i'll have to say well done.👍 and ginebra bellucci 😍😍😍 well i'll be buying all her show. have great weekend every one.😀
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 投稿
October 13, 2018
Encore une superbe semaine, avec notamment le retour de Vanessa Decker toujours aussi craquante, et l'arrivée d'une nouvelle bombe espagnole, Ginebra Bellucci. Que cette fille est belle, hyper attirante et c'est une vraie show-girl. Merci totem pour cette nouveauté 👍
Enfin, 20% sur les duos, c'est bien pour compléter sa collection.
Bon weekend à toutes et tous et amusez-vous bien sur iStripper 😀
64buick2
Joined in Jul 2008

98 投稿
October 13, 2018
Although I've been a member for ten years now I never became ***** to this site until they brought in the lesbian shows. With the new and improved video quality, these kinds of shows can only get more arousing ... with sound of course.

I have all the duo shows so I can't partake of the 20% sale either but let me just say it's a terrific deal for all you newcomers. I'm watching Sherry and Benji molesting each other right now and it ... is ... so ... AWESOME!!! And there are many, many more.
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 投稿
October 13, 2018
haver si sacan mas shows nuevos de lesbianas 🔥👍
DRIVING2O18BLOW
Joined in Dec 2017

93 投稿
October 13, 2018
bueno aunque tambien son bixessuales, les gusta algunas los dos sexos
ColonelHorny69
Joined in Mar 2015

17 投稿
October 14, 2018
I've enjoyed buying from the sale today. I didn't buy duo's exclusively as I had cards (for example-on my wishlist that were solo shows), but I bought several of them and looking forward to seeing what the sale is next Friday. I saved some crdeits for that, as I won't be able to buy any then. Loving the app at the moment.
Cheddarcheese
Joined in Oct 2010

79 投稿
October 14, 2018
I completely support new lesbian scenes especially with some of the newer talent. I would also pay a few extra credits for these shows. a duo shower scene would probably be ok :)
goodstuff
Joined in May 2018

34 投稿
October 16, 2018
Definitely interested in new Duos
GreyWolfNH
Joined in Jul 2011

40 投稿
October 17, 2018
But to be frank, when I browse our lesbian shows category, I'm quite impressed by the content... and I wonder if you would be hyped to know we're thinking of shooting some again....

There are a few shows quite exceptional, as well as many that are not.
Hopefully, the new ones will be the former, instead of the latter.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2429 投稿
October 17, 2018
The problem with Duos is that although one model may turn you on
the other may do just the opposite. Final result is you buy what you like to see
without distractions like the latter.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
October 17, 2018 (edited)
Quite honestly I think that there are already rather too many duo cards. They would be OK as if they were a rare feature but at one time they formed the bulk of the DeskBabes releases. I find that, with few exceptions, I can hardly tell them apart - there being just too little variety in the performances. If you do start making them again please make no more than one a month, and preferable less often than that.

I would, however, welcome the return of cards in which some of the clips featured large accessories such as stools, chairs and desks. I would also welcome the the occassional cage clip but this is mainly for their usefulness in fullscreen scenes.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!