TGIF Summer Lucky Box

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
August 10, 2018
Thanks God it's Friday and it might be your luck day!

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, including the first show of Casey, a super cute blonde girl who has beautiful brown eyes shaped in almond that would melt your heart.

Summer Lucky Box!

The Lucky Box contains 5 cards picked up from all the collections available (with priority given to the best quality ones) PLUS 1 to 5 cards added for FREE.

Where to find the lucky box?

• Go to featured
  • Click "Summer Lucky Box"

You can open as many boxes as you want till the promo ends on Sunday midnight (PST).

Note about the summer pack

During the weekend sale, the summer pack is not available. But it comes back Monday morning so you can enjoy the 25% off new releases again!

Cheers my friends!
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

212 投稿
August 10, 2018
@Team

There is a slight problem with the Summer Pack.

Casey show 1032 is listed in my account history as being added to my collection but in the store etc. it is being shown as a show that I do not own and that I need to pay 13.75 credits to buy.

Please fix
lezardo
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

34 投稿
August 10, 2018 (edited)
@peterbanker: you may need to click on 'synchronize with server' or restart istripper, the card should appear.
Marven
Joined in Sep 2017

35 投稿
August 10, 2018
Not sure if I'll get a summer box, I do usually like to see what I get before I buy the cards, then again, the surprise might be fun for a change.

I am definitely enjoying Casey's first card though! 😍

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 投稿
August 10, 2018
good idea
mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 投稿
August 10, 2018
But I haven't 112,5 credits
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
August 10, 2018
Ummm...but I just bought the Mediterranean pack...what is the difference between that summer pack and this one???
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4439 投稿
August 10, 2018
Hi @Poppy,
The Summer Pack contains all the cards released during August 2018, with 25% off (added to your discount of triple diamonds).
The Mediterranean Pack contains just shows with girls from mediterranean countries (Spain, Italy, etc.), and it was available only during the last weekend.

Another beautiful week with seven great shows and girls, thanks Totem.
But the Lucky Box doesn't sound good to my ears 😕
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
August 10, 2018
Hi all, if you click on 'Add to My Collection' Button. Your credits will be debited. There is no preview .
Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 投稿
August 10, 2018
Have a super weekend.😎
xanaduis
Joined in Aug 2017

10 投稿
August 10, 2018
Yeah not a fan of mystery boxes. The box itself is no discount. The only "discount" would be from the extra shows. I'm gonna guess 1 extra show is the most common so 25 off of 150 is about %17 off. But, being a mystery box means that if you're like me there is a high chance of getting shows you don't like. So if you get six shows for the price of 5 then don't like even one, you are back to zero discount. (Because the shows you don't want are a waste.) If you don't like more shows than you get as a bonus, you end up paying more for the shows you did want than normal price. You might think it's unfair to count shows I don't want as zero value, but if I'm never going to watch them, what value are they?
sonicthe
Joined in Apr 2008

11 投稿
August 10, 2018
How many cards have to be available to get the Summer Mystery Box? I have 19 available, but cannot click the "Add to my Collection" button. I'm not so concerned about the discount or free cards (as @xanadius said, most likely just one free), but all of these promotions seemed to be aimed at low spenders and punish those of us who have supported Totem for many years.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

212 投稿
August 10, 2018
@lezardo

Thanks for your answer.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 投稿
August 10, 2018
and punish those of us who have supported Totem for many years.

every week I see repeatedly similar Team ***** posts.

I think that is very harsh and disrespectful to the Team.

There have been Many weekend sales that Full / Huge Collection members can take advantage of..
Such as the 20% re-buy weekends..
buy 500 and get 20% more for free. so you get 600 for the price of 500
The New Summer Pack, you save an extra 25% off ALL of the August Cards, that you Don't already own.

Plus as a triple diamond you get your extra bonus, 45% discount on every card you purchase.

Just because there is an offer that you can't take part in because you don't have enough available cards to you,
Does not make it Okay to ***** the team.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
August 10, 2018 (edited)
@sonicthe

Of course they are aimed a "low spenders" or at least they are not aimed at those that can be expected to buy anyway. The point of special offers is to encourage people to pay more overall, not buy more cards for a lower total price. Making them attractive to those of us that buy the most is likely to reduce income not raise it. We have already been very richly rewarded by having a permanent high discount and on top of that Totem have made some offers that are very attractive to us - most noticably the extra 20% on credit top-ups that has been offered two or three times.
OldDog01
Joined in Sep 2014

25 投稿
August 11, 2018
I bought a Summer Lucky Box and the cards seem to have downloaded, but they all say "Coming Soon" and will not play,
What does this mean?
iStripperLover
Joined in Nov 2017

17 投稿
August 11, 2018
Even the TGIF of this weekend is quite good for me... However I keep waiting every week for the Cashback Weekend, maybe the only promotion that, if properly used, can make save 25% and more on the Whole collection of cards, both old and new, including the last ones.💰 Too bad that this promotion there is only once or twice in a year ....😕 however I keep waiting for its!! 😉
jizzlobber
Joined in Nov 2011

78 投稿
August 11, 2018
I haven't posted on this topic in several years and I know my opinion has not been asked nor will my words really make any difference in the long run but here goes...
I have maintained a maxed-out collection for quite a few years now. I can understand the bitterness that some in my position may feel as there are seldom promos available which benefit us. As many others have regularly pointed out, however, we have a permanent 45% discount on anything we want to buy at any time. Really, that is huge! The 20% Bonus Credits promo doesn't come by very often but I have just gotten in the habit of buying up a bunch of credits (always in multiples of 500 so as to maximize my savings) when it does pop up. And when the Summer Pack became available, I immediately swooped down on it. I mean, hell, I was going to buy them all anyway - this way I can just have them added to my collection every day without even having to do anything (ye gods, I miss the old subscriptions) AND get 25% off for the month! So, all in all, I think Totem treats us top buyers pretty well. This weekend's promo, like the vast majority of them, has absolutely nothing for me but that's perfectly fine - I still feel that I get a kickass product at a really good value. Thanks, Totem, for keeping on...
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 投稿
August 11, 2018
I have a 4TB external HDD set aside for all my models is that wrong? Have a great weekend everyone!
JonnBGood
Joined in Jul 2018

248 投稿
August 11, 2018
I just went diamond by accident :P
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
August 12, 2018 (edited)
Hi @Poppy,
The Summer Pack contains all the cards released during August 2018, with 25% off (added to your discount of triple diamonds).
The Mediterranean Pack contains just shows with girls from mediterranean countries (Spain, Italy, etc.), and it was available only during the last weekend.

Thanks @Steffy for explaining that to me...I should of been able to figure that out myself but I must of been half ***** or something! 😆
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
August 12, 2018
I have a 4TB external HDD set aside for all my models is that wrong? Have a great weekend everyone!

Yes it's wrong...very wrong...shame on you! lol just kidding and thanks for the positive wishes! 😎
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
August 12, 2018 (edited)
I just went diamond by accident :P

Oh no...whatever will we do! 😱👌😆
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1224 投稿
August 12, 2018 (edited)
Avez-vous eu de bonnes surprises avec cette offre ?

Le premier box acheté m'a donné une carte gratuite de qualité moyenne (valeur de 8.80 crédits pour triple diamond).

Le second fut une grosse déception avec deux cartes gratuites de qualité basse (deux cartes classiques d'une valeur de 5.50 crédits chacune pour triple diamond).

Je cesse l'achat des box pour cette promotion, que je ne peux qualifier de chanceuse en ce qui me concerne.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4439 投稿
August 12, 2018
@ComteDracula : je n'ai même pas tenté le coup, ne sachant pas sur quoi j'allais tomber. Ce genre d'offre ne me convient pas vraiment 😕
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1224 投稿
August 12, 2018 (edited)
Je pense que vous avez bien fait stefnev1.

La première boite contenait 4 cartes sur 6, qui étaient dans mes favoris.

La seconde en contenait 3 sur 7.

Donc, dans celles payées, la moitié étaient dans mes favoris.

Aucune carte de qualité Crystal Clear. La majorité était de qualité moyenne.

Je ne pense pas acheter à nouveau dans ce genre d'offre.
MissLizVicious
Joined in Jul 2018

22 投稿
August 13, 2018
I am still Very New to Istripper (Joined in July) and I only have 270 Cards SO of course I want to build my collection (Probably for different reasons than other people) but none the less building my collection.. SO i bought the summer collection thing for 400 (whatever credits) and i bought like 8 of the Summer Lucky Box things, The first Box I got the free 5 Girls (COOL) the rest i got only 1 free girl and I am starting to feel like the guy in the twilight zone episode slot machine.. (franklin franklin fraaaaakliiiin) Liz Liz Liiiiiiiiiizzzzz Buy me get the freee girls Liiiiiizzzzz It is taking quite and effort not to buy one yet today... it is like Istripper knew they would hook me giving me the Five free girls from the jump (kinda right) Istrippers would not have the system set up that way would they? Ahhhhhh (see now im getting paranoid) The other new Advertisement thing I have notice since my reinstall 2 weeks ago is this pop out notification with an Annoying sound ( x% off for the next 15 (or whatever minutes) I leave my Istripper running like 24/7 so that little notification (sales pitch is getting annoying)

Well anyway onto an Important question (for me anyway)

@jizzlobber what do you mean MAXED out collection? There is a limit to the number of cards you can buy? What is the MAX number of cards? I know it seems silly for someone with only 270 cards to be worried about such a thing but chances are I will reach this limit very fast indeed... ok I see you have 3884 cards I will assume thats the limit you been a member since 2011... I will more than likely reach that or very close to that by the end of this year.. You know I wondered from the start why there was a TRASH CAN on the cards I wondered (why would that be there? Why would anyone BUY a card and then trash it?) well now I know why dont I to make room for new cards (now thats a way to keep people BUYING) Limit the number they can own and then offer all kinds of new models and shows so they have to remove some to buy the new ones (Friggen Brilliant) I bet the guy/gal who thought of that idea got a bonus from the CEO..
Firescale
Joined in Feb 2011

127 投稿
August 13, 2018
The MAX number of cards you can have is the number of cards released (minus a few that has been withdrawn from the store). So if you bought all cards, then you maxed out the collection. Although the latest cards released are often excluded in the promos so even if you do not have all the latest cards you can be excluded from the current offer (I have some 30 cards left to buy but I can not take part of this offer).

The trash can is there so you can make room on your hard drive by removing cards. The cards are still yours and you can re-download them at your convenience.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1023 投稿
August 13, 2018
Re: Maxed out collection

As of this time Totem has published at bit over 4000 cards that can be played with the current software. This includes about 200 male strippers. Some people own every one of these cards. For such people most of the weekend sales are meaningless because there is nothing they can buy.

Re: Trash can

I large collect can take a large amount of space on your permanent storage. (Not always a disk any more.) Some people want be be able to selectively delete unwanted cards or clips to save space. I feel it is easier and better to store my collection of a separate external drive. External drives are pretty cheap these days. I have a 3 TB drive with iStripper and some other stuff on it.

Once you own a card, you can deleted it and then download it later at no cost to you. Of course Totem must pay for both downloads.

By the way, that Trash Can icon has some hidden capabilities that are not obvious. Right click on it to see. I feel this is very poor user interface design.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!