kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
August 3, 2018
Thank God It's Friday... and the sun shines on the Mediterranean!

But first of all, have a look to what we have released this week, like the first card of Margo Dumas, a model specialized in the artistic nude.

The hotness of Mediterranean girls!

I don't know if it's because of the warm weather in these countries, but we all agree that mediterranean girls are particularly hot, is not it? So, you won't mind if we make a discount of 20% off all shows performed by Italian, Spanish and French girls?

That means you can enjoy 20% off over 150 shows this week-end!
You can find those shows under the Featured tab > week-end sale or under Girls store > selection > discounts

Note about the summer pack

During the weekend sale, the summer pack is not available. But it comes back Monday morning so you can enjoy the 25% off new releases again!

Enjoy!
waffleorpancake
Joined in Dec 2015

2 投稿
August 3, 2018
how to get 20% discount?
kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
August 3, 2018
how to get 20% discount?

The discount is automatically applied.
Browser the "week-sale" category under featured tab. If you don't see the discount, synchronize with server or restart your software.

mathew9696
Joined in Dec 2016

52 投稿
August 3, 2018
Very good idea
waffleorpancake
Joined in Dec 2015

2 投稿
August 3, 2018
how to get 20% discount?
The discount is automatically applied.
Browser the "week-sale" category under featured tab. If you don't see the discount, synchronize with server or restart your software.

Thanks!!
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 投稿
August 3, 2018
Rebecca Volpetti has only her older shows discounted, but her new shows from take 2 are not discounted. How come? Did she changed nationality is she is no longer italian?
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2202 投稿
August 3, 2018 (edited)
Rebecca Volpetti has only her older shows discounted, but her new shows from take 2 are not discounted. How come? Did she changed nationality is she is no longer italian?

The only discount for new releases is your member level discount. This is for the first 60 days after release. Then they are subject to be eligble for weekend & other discounts.
Herring
Joined in Mar 2010

7 投稿
August 3, 2018
Nope. Alba de Silva is on sale - EVERYTHING, including shows from last week. It's a sales push, pure and simple.
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 投稿
August 3, 2018 (edited)
Are all of the Rebecca Volpetti shows going to be discounted like Alba's?
I don't want to spend my credits in case this is going to be corrected later.
Validus
Joined in Feb 2017

1 投稿
August 3, 2018
there might be more, but i noticed that Corolina Abril- Maui Wowie is missing discount.
duras
Joined in Nov 2010

114 投稿
August 3, 2018
There are missing discounts on several models that should have it, like Nephael, Goldie, Mona, Liza.. and there are some models like Nikita Bellucci that some of her cards are discounted and some are not.
Dragongirl1869
Joined in Mar 2018

9 投稿
August 3, 2018
This is a great offer and i would like to say thank you very much, i intend to get at least a dozen shows maybe more, however i have discovered a little bug, which i'll mention here becuase it is related to the offer.

when you purchase one of the offered cards and then try and watch it the flash sale graphic is still attached, this of couse is a little distracting as it appears with every scene change, i'm certain this wasn't intentional so i'm letting you know, obviously it will go away after the weekend sale ends but in the meantime it's annoying.

But again great offer.
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
August 3, 2018
In regard to this week's cards:

That outfit for Mandy Tee is just not to my liking. It looks like she is wearing a sack.

Great sales promo this week!
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 投稿
August 3, 2018
Superbe semaine et la pré-commande d'août fonctionne très bien.
Petite erreur dans la liste des cartes donnée en début de thread : ce n'est pas Sofia Curly qui est sortie cette semaine, mais Tiffany Tatum #347 😉
Mugsy
Joined in Jan 2012

54 投稿
August 3, 2018
"But first of all, have a look to what we have released this week, like the first card of Margo Dumas, a model specialized in the artistic nude."

It's like she gets special recognition for showing less. ***** amazing.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 投稿
August 3, 2018
"But first of all, have a look to what we have released this week, like the first card of Margo Dumas, a model specialized in the artistic nude."

It's like she gets special recognition for showing less. ***** amazing.

:D I guess they were just pre-reacting to all inevitable criticism her lack of showing "everything" would cause. I haven't purchased the card yet so I don't know what takes place there (or rather doesn't), but I have many "Nudity"-tagged cards from other performers, so I can guess.
xanaduis
Joined in Aug 2017

10 投稿
August 3, 2018
So one weird thing I'm noticing is that the annoying Flash Sale banner is displaying on shows I already own that are part of the sale. I don't like this banner in general, but it's extra annoying when it's something you already own.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 投稿
August 3, 2018
So one weird thing I'm noticing is that the annoying Flash Sale banner is displaying on shows I already own that are part of the sale. I don't like this banner in general, but it's extra annoying when it's something you already own.

This has been reported already by Dragongirl1869 a few posts up in this thread, and in another thread a bit before that. The annoyance should be gone in about two days :) It is odd behavior, and I'm sure they will take care of it before next flash sales arrive.
Dfner
Joined in Feb 2018

604 投稿
August 3, 2018
This is really a great sale: except for two things still getting Deleted clips & a new problem is that country girl___by___Elya got charged 3x instend of just 1x

You'd better open a ticket for the triple charge of "Elya - Country Girl". I purchased the very same card earlier today and charging was as it should be. And about the "Deleted clips"... I get that only if I have downloaded the preview for a purchased card earlier. "Deleted clips"-tag only means that the preview clips previously downloaded are deleted. Everything should be ok when you download the card manually.
safeerakhtar
Joined in Jun 2017

10 投稿
August 3, 2018
Alexa09
Joined in Jun 2010

8 投稿
August 3, 2018
Need discount Ukrainian models - they're 90%
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 投稿
August 3, 2018

I see this reported a few times...
I have not seen it, so I can't say if it is just the wording used,

But I think the Intent is...

You Own a card from this Model, Get the rest of her cards, they are on Sale.

At least if I was doing a Popup banner, that is what I would use it for..

Regulus
Joined in Nov 2016

239 投稿
August 3, 2018
Awesome cards. Thanks Team.👍 👍 👍 👍
Have a nice HOT weekend with no new fires.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

726 投稿
August 3, 2018
I get the banner too, but I own all cards of Carolina Abril and the other models of the sale.
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 投稿
August 4, 2018
I still wait for 20% discount of my prefer preview card only!
bigpapa07
Joined in Jul 2017

12 投稿
August 4, 2018
Excellent sale idea, but it seems odd that not all of Lola Reve's stuff is on sale. I'm guessing there's some contractual stipulation that her Marc Dorcel content has to be full price?
iStripperLover
Joined in Nov 2017

17 投稿
August 4, 2018
This is certainly a good opportunity for all those people who want to increase their collection of card 👍
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 投稿
August 4, 2018
;)
Not unhappy, and taking advantage this offer. Completing series, that are not on top of the wishlist.

Just wondering. Like others noticing the "advertsing" does not really cover what is going on.
".. we make a discount of 20% off ALL shows performed by Italian, Spanish and French girls .."
But apart form the 60 day thing mentioned earlier that makes it not all the girls as stated, there are still some, that are not discounted.

Why not simply say "some" instead of "all" - when it is some of the shows and not all of them?
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 投稿
August 4, 2018
Smart with the selection o Dicounts in Girls store.
Now we just need to be able to combine it with the Wishlist, so it can actually be used for something.
spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 投稿
August 4, 2018 (edited)
@bigpapa07 Excellent sale idea, but it seems odd that not all of Lola Reve's stuff is on sale. I'm guessing there's some contractual stipulation that her Marc Dorcel content has to be full price?

Exactly, NOT all Lola Reeve card are in sale (i was having most of them already).
https://fr.istripper.com/model/lola-reve
The Marc Dorcel ones, and the duo ones aren't on sale.
Still, this is a fantastic sale...

@Birger52
Smart with the selection o Dicounts in Girls store.
Now we just need to be able to combine it with the Wishlist, so it can actually be used for something.
If you simply check your wishlist in the store, it's easy to see what girl is in sale in it.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!