Thank God It's Friday!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
July 27, 2018
Thank God It's Friday and you can go on vacation with peace of mind!

But first of all, let's have a look to what we have released this week, including two new stunning models: Vicky Love and Stella Jones.

Summer Pack

What if I tell you that in August, you can get all the new releases at 25% off ? And What if I tell you that you can't miss this opportunity even if you take you annual leave ? Well that would be awesome, isn't it? (Tell me if I'm doing too much;))

So voilà!

This summer, pre-order all the releases of August and get 25% off each of them ! Once you have bought the pack, each new release of the day will be automatically added to your collection.
This summmer pack will be available throughout the month of August from Monday to Friday and of course, you will only pay for the cards you do not own yet.
In other words, if you buy the summer pack after having purchased August releases, your price will be recalculated.

Have a great week-end guys!
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
July 27, 2018
Are you going to let people know on the last day that it is the last day, Will wait to see what the cards are because recently it's been a 50/50 of cards i like and don't like. No point in buying 15 cards i don't like...
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 投稿
July 27, 2018
I bought the pack but it is not Summer down here but at least i get to see the Lunar Eclipse tomorrow morning. lol
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 投稿
July 27, 2018
Hey no confirmation !!! You take 300 credit of mine without confirm that's all right!!! I was thinking there was a preview something before taking my credits not good not good!!!
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

729 投稿
July 27, 2018
That's the confirmation.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 投稿
July 27, 2018
@njarnb Hi, it is like this for all our sales. You click on the 'BUY' button and it adds the cards in your collection. There is no preview.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
July 27, 2018 (edited)
If nothing else this should make all the collectors happy this TGIF. :)
cobrasu
Joined in May 2015

56 投稿
July 27, 2018
It is another random trick show,For ***** to press the evil bottom I will shut down my system in TGIF holiday.
bridog37
Joined in Mar 2018

3 投稿
July 27, 2018
no thanks, dont like not knowing what I'm going to get.
nicetry
Joined in Apr 2010

20 投稿
July 27, 2018
i like this it makes up not being able to use the slot machine
Birger52
Joined in Apr 2008

120 投稿
July 27, 2018
Not spending savings, on cards I don't know what is.
Been there before.

Puzzeled.
As I understand it, you can "preorder" right up until the last day. At what time it will simply become an outlet for the day, and you will know what you buy. No "pre" about it. And you will still get the rebate.
So will decide on the last day of august, when I know what I am buying.
njarnb
Joined in Nov 2008

76 投稿
July 27, 2018 (edited)
@njarnb Hi, it is like this for all our sales. You click on the 'BUY' button and it adds the cards in your collection. There is no preview.

And no "Are you sure you want to buy this for 300 credit ?" too!!!
So if your hand slipped you're doomed!!!
There's a lot of better ways to use my credit than this trap!!!
Please do something about this (XC) !!!
Arsena
Joined in Jan 2008

41 投稿
July 27, 2018
I don't buy a pig in a poke . . .
TallandSlimMan
Joined in Apr 2008

452 投稿
July 27, 2018
I agree with Birger52...

wait until the end of August, and see if the pack is worthwhile.

But this is a good promo to reward those who buy all the cards with savings....
dotechinn7117
Joined in Jun 2015

22 投稿
July 27, 2018
We've got already hot summer here in Japan!
But it looks chilly summer in that summer pack.
As usual it's sight unseen pack that's I do not want to buy.

Ganbatte-ne!!
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
July 27, 2018
Personally, I was going to collect all the cards anyway ... so I'm happy to take a 25% discount.

I've said for a while there should be a "VIP Club" where you automatically purchase every show like the Summer pack. I think this prepaid deal makes sense for that kind of customer - but I do understand that some people prefer to "pick and choose".

At my level of membership, the shows work out to around 10 credits each. Dirt cheap for the latest shows ... and Lukaszr's site can be used to see the upcoming girls ... I'm excited about a lot of them.
GSpot4Y
Joined in Aug 2013

2 投稿
July 27, 2018
Ich fühle mich auch hereingelegt. Anders als bei den Shows gaibt es keinen Bestätigungs-Button, so dass - bevor ich überhaupt reagieren konnte - über 300 Punkte einkassiert wurden. So gewinnt istrippe keine Freunde!
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
July 27, 2018

And no "Are you sure you want to buy this for 300 credit ?" too!!!
So if your hand slipped you're doomed!!! ...

Agree with @njarb, there normally is a confirmation notice on the other sales. I thought he had the one-click purchase option activated but the same non-confirmation happened to me. But I wanted the pack anyway.
ADMIRERZ
Joined in Jun 2008

206 投稿
July 27, 2018
Maybe not for me. Theres been a couple of girls this month I don''t care for. I will have to wait at the end of the month and see whether I save credits overall. There might be girls I wont download and I have to see how many total cards that will be. I will download one card of each girl I supposedly don't care for and see. I know some more beautiful girls to my taste are coming up. I wish Lukasz could post more quickly. Theres three things I look for in a model. Most important is beauty, followed by natural body and lastlly how the good or bad the tattoos look on the body, if there are any. Sometimes there are exceptions and you just fall in love with a model.
Zossima
Joined in Feb 2008

173 投稿
July 27, 2018
In other words, for 3 diamond members like me, this deal becomes interesting if you buy at least 24 cards. If you only buy 23 cards in August, you'll still spend less than the price of this pack. So I'll buy the pack precisely at the moment I decide to buy my 24th card - thus no sooner than August 24th at best ;)
RT98
Joined in Jul 2017

36 投稿
July 27, 2018
Is there an extra card exclusive for the summer pack buyers or is it just a 25% discount
hoardx
Joined in Sep 2011

21 投稿
July 27, 2018
I bought the summer pack. The next coming girls are my taste and I'm sure to buy more thans 24 cards in August according to my purchases in June and July. Thank you Totem for this great promotion with hot and sweet girls !
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2208 投稿
July 27, 2018
Is there an extra card exclusive for the summer pack buyers or is it just a 25% discount

No "extra card" this time........just the discount.
SAKA9CY5
Joined in May 2009

33 投稿
July 27, 2018
bad for me. i can't new soft
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 投稿
July 27, 2018
@njarnb Hi, I have processed a refund. Have a lovely weekend : )
@ssjain There is no confirmation notice on TGIF sales. Glad to hear that you wanted this pack ; ) It is a brilliant offer and really exciting! I wish you a Hot August : ))
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 投稿
July 27, 2018
@GSpot4Y Hallo, ich habe eine Rückerstattung bearbeitet. Schönes Wochenende : )
Es gibt keine Bestätigung über TGIF-Verkäufe
stevenshm
Joined in Dec 2007

59 投稿
July 27, 2018
Will this be the only offer during August? as it is on for a while
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
July 27, 2018
Would like to take advantage of this offer, but like most of the TGIF deals, it is not available to me.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1028 投稿
July 27, 2018
@Chicsans
it is not available to me
Why? what do you mean ?
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
July 27, 2018
@Manue

I mean that I am on mobile site most of the time and these offers are not available outside of the client software. And, when I am using the software, it is an older version which does not support these types of offers.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!