Thank God It's Black Friday

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
November 24, 2017
Thank God It's black friday and we have concocted deals like you've never seen before on iStripper (or on any other adult site for that matter)

But first of all, don't forget the good old habits and let's see what we have released this week.

▶ BLACK FRIDAY ◀

This year, we have prepared something huge to be sure that you find something that suits you!

During the whole weekend, enjoy exceptional deals EVERY FOUR HOURS.

How It works?

• Go to featured > BLACK FRIDAY tab
  • You can see all deals to come but you discover a deal only when It's available.
  • Each deal lasts for Four hours.
  • Enjoy!

If you have any issue, don't hesitate to contact the support team but please, be aware that the respond time might be longer than usual.

Have a great BLACK FRIDAY weekend guys !
sxmn
Joined in May 2013

23 投稿
November 24, 2017
HI
my buy1 ge1 deal on black friday gives me a 480p resulotion choice ignoring the 3k cards (i have near 30 in the store) shouldnt those come in 1st ?????
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 24, 2017
Really need to be able to cycle the deal. The very first deal is a no go because i have no desire to have either card, so it's blocking me from participating.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

707 投稿
November 24, 2017
INteresting deals. I'll keep an eye out!
kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

407 投稿
November 24, 2017
HI
my buy1 ge1 deal on black friday gives me a 480p resulotion choice ignoring the 3k cards (i have near 30 in the store) shouldnt those come in 1st ?????

We are not ignoring the 3k, Shows are just randomly picked and since you have a huge collection, you have more chance to get a 480p.

But don't worry, you've got 17 other deals coming :)
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 24, 2017
If it's random how come i can log out and back in and still have the same cards offered?
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 投稿
November 24, 2017
There is probably no way to change the cards I can buy to get one free, am I correct? I am not interested in buying random cards.
drx
Joined in May 2016

7 投稿
November 24, 2017
i bought one card but no Free...............
Total two cards bought two cards money gone............????
Pls give some reply.......................
drx
Joined in May 2016

7 投稿
November 24, 2017
Which type of cards get the benefits of BLACK FRIDAY Offersssssssssssssssss
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 24, 2017
@drx Just the ones on the "buy 1 = get 1 free" tab i guess.
Romla
Joined in Jul 2016

143 投稿
November 24, 2017
@drx: You must buy specific card from the featured tab, that is maybe your problem?
ssjain
Joined in Dec 2007

226 投稿
November 24, 2017 (edited)
1st deal (BOGO) not available with 7 "Preview" and 10 "New" labeled cards.
xextended
Joined in Mar 2015

30 投稿
November 24, 2017
I had one pack only available from first offer...
SilentBluff
Joined in Jan 2017

34 投稿
November 24, 2017
Random cards? No, thanks.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 24, 2017
Really need to be able to cycle the deal. The very first deal is a no go because i have no desire to have either card, so it's blocking me from participating.
I don't think it is blocking you from participating. You will still get a new offer once the 4 hour has passed.

If it's random how come i can log out and back in and still have the same cards offered?
The randomness is user based, and not based on login. In other words, 2 persons will get different cards in the buy 1 get 1 for free offers.
Jedinaz
Joined in Oct 2008

5 投稿
November 24, 2017
I prefer last year BLACK FRIDAY offer (buy 4 shows and get 1 for free...). I'm not interested to buy random card and to check every 4 hours for this. Sorry, but I expected more!
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 24, 2017
@rabbitman123 It's blocking me from participating in THIS offer. Only totem know if it's going to come up again over the next few days...then again every offer could just be b1 g1f...
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 24, 2017
I prefer last year BLACK FRIDAY offer (buy 4 shows and get 1 for free...). I'm not interested to buy random card and to check every 4 hours for this. Sorry, but I expected more!

Nobody is saying the next deal will also be a buy 1 get 1 for free deal. It could be a different kind of deal.

Last year you got 5 cards for the price of 4 cards, currently you get 2 cards for the price of 1, no matter how I do the maths you acctually do get (a lot) more with the current deal.

But up to you.

Generally the cards in deals are always random, as people already own different cards.
frae
運営
WEB DEVELOPER
Joined in Aug 1995

68 投稿
November 24, 2017
Buy 1, get 1 free is the first deal of this Black Friday. Only 3 hours left !
The next deal will be something else, less random. If this deal is not for you, just wait and see, the other ones might be!
I promise you, this is the most incredible TGIF we've ever made.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 24, 2017
@rabbitman123 It's blocking me from participating in THIS offer. Only totem know if it's going to come up again over the next few days...then again every offer could just be b1 g1f...
It is not blocking you. Just because you are not interested in the current offer is not the same as blocking. The supermarket is not blocking you from buying beer later, just because you are not interested in buying apples now.
FADIESE001
Joined in Aug 2010

30 投稿
November 24, 2017
Bonjour encore une promo ou on n'a pas le choix des cartes achetées ni gratuites donc tres peu pour moi.💔🔥😠😈😭😖😪👎
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 24, 2017
The deal is fine, it's just the card selection that is the problem. I wouldn't buy either card if they were 1 credit so this offer is blocked by a useless selection. If it had been a few selections(say 3) that you could choose from then after you pick a pack it gives you a new(3) selection. I'm not the only one that doesn't want the first offered cards.
johho
Joined in Mar 2010

46 投稿
November 24, 2017
: ) how it works? do is possible to go back? curently sounds strange. why wait 4 hours?
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 24, 2017
The deal is fine, it's just the card selection that is the problem. I wouldn't buy either card if they were 1 credit so this offer is blocked by a useless selection. If it had been a few selections(say 3) that you could choose from then after you pick a pack it gives you a new(3) selection. I'm not the only one that doesn't want the first offered cards.
You are still not blocked. There is no other buy 1 get 1 offer after this. The next offer at 14.00 CET is different and there is no obligation that you must have bought the first offer.
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 24, 2017
: ) how it works? do is possible to go back? curently sounds strange. why wait 4 hours?
Each offer is available for 4 hours. Once an offer has expired a new offer pops up. There is no purchase obligation at any of the offers.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
November 24, 2017
@rabbitman123 Ahh so it's not refreshed if you buy it?
rabbitman123
Joined in Dec 2008

147 投稿
November 24, 2017
@rabbitman123 Ahh so it's not refreshed if you buy it?
No. You just get the above message.
sxmn
Joined in May 2013

23 投稿
November 24, 2017
We are not ignoring the 3k, Shows are just randomly picked and since you have a huge collection, you have more chance to get a 480p.

But don't worry, you've got 17 other deals coming :)

seems to me the more you buy the you have the more these deals under account for you, shoudnt the big collection owns get any benefit from these deal? they are the top customers after all (sorry but i like feeling appreciated)
Blackadder
Joined in Jan 2015

64 投稿
November 24, 2017
Lol,
rabbitman123
you are a very patient person, good job. 😊

I have most cards I want so I rarely get much out of these promotions but there is no real way for them to cater for me in this way and they have to target people with smaller collections in the hope they will buy more. As a triple diamond we are not forgotten, I was away for a week and when I logged on 3 of the new cards popped up on the previews and I got them at a further discount, I am paying less than 1/2 price. This site is always running promos for it's members but they can't please everyone with everyone of them. There is 18 over 4 days surely we will all get something 😜

Enjoy your holidays if you got em'
Tanatos
Joined in Nov 2007

6 投稿
November 24, 2017
Random cards? mmm bad idea, black black friday,

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!