way to get free credits?

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

JackBernard
Joined in May 2016

1 投稿
August 11, 2016
is there a way to get free credits, like every month on the 15th you get x credits for free to use to buy full shows?
Kaandorpius
Joined in Jan 2008

35 投稿
August 11, 2016 (edited)
Is this desirable?

I mean free is good no? Me personally i believe nothing is free, and whatever is being sold as free, has in practice already been paid for in a different manner.

There is a system that reduces the price of a card depending on how many cards you own. As a diamond user i have 332 cards and i pay less then you as a bronze user. Its not free credits, but i do pay less credits wich i could spent on other cards. Consider it a reward for "loyal" customers.

Also if you buy credits, you can get a discount if you spent more money. If you cant afford to buy the big bundle of credits wich gives you a 50% discount, then test your patience and save up till you can do afford it, and reap the benefits that way.

I dont think you should expect any means to gain/save credits other then this.
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

340 投稿
August 11, 2016 (edited)
Giving away free credits like that would never be good, it would just ***** Totem and iStripper in the long run and make it all worse so id say NO for sure.
I would rather pay for my credits like im doing now and get something with value rather then free credits and a product thats getting worse.

Id say Totem are already very generous and its an amazing and well done product so i think we should be happy with what we have here. They can of couse improve on some things but then again nothing is perfect in this world and it IS getting better for sure :)

Since i joined iStripper/VirtuaGirl back in 2012 it have only improved and its gone really far since then!
Joined in Aug 2008

42 投稿
August 11, 2016
You actually get free credits every time your rank promotes: 10 for hitting silver, 20 for gold, 50 for platinum, and 100 for diamonds.
EffortlessFury
Joined in Jul 2014

19 投稿
August 13, 2016
As Avatarr pointed out, you get free credits when your rank increases. Kind of like loyalty benefits.

Other than that, I don't think there are any ways of getting full shows for 'free'.
goldiecharleston
Joined in Dec 2008

340 投稿
August 13, 2016
I'm with @robbanzjo in that I'd rather pay and keep the product alive as and when I can afford to buy more credits.

occasionally Totem run competitions like the latest create a YouTube video one for example.

It wouldn't be cost effective for Totem to give enough free credits away each month for a full show. They used to have a similar thing called VIP cards through which members who had already bought enough cards historically to qualify could get one free card each month. That ended too because was while it was nice to have, it ended up costing them more than it was bringing in to produce the cards.
squigles69
Joined in Nov 2007

1 投稿
July 9, 2018
When I fisrt joind there was a free card or several monthly. (or weekly?) You did pay up front but it was segnificently less than single card perchaces.
MissLizVicious
Joined in Jul 2018

22 投稿
July 11, 2018
You actually get free credits every time your rank promotes: 10 for hitting silver, 20 for gold, 50 for platinum, and 100 for diamonds.

How about this they gave me 10 credits for going Silver and then took them back. lol
Evosparki
Joined in Aug 2018

27 投稿
August 17, 2018
I've just noticed this:
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/5971/9CtqWD.jpg
"Week-End sales"
what other special deals have there been then? and how often do the weekend deals happen?
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

435 投稿
August 18, 2018
Pretty much every weekend there is some sort of offers.

I will add that the 18 cards available to you are very different from my offer? The most recent card in my offer is from 2013 and the highest rated is 3.96. LOL.

Check in every weekend to see the offer.
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
August 18, 2018
Or a person could buy 500 credits at a time. That, according to the buy page is 50% off of the single credit price which technically gives one 250 free credits.

Someone not wishing to spend their own money could always ask for another member's credit card information.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
August 18, 2018 (edited)
@Evosparki
In addition to weekend sales and saving when buying credits, there is also so called "Flash Sale". You can get a discount of 10%, 15% or 20% on the highest rated cards. It should be remembered that the discount is granted randomly at random intervals and for a limited period of time (the discount is available for 10 to 20 minutes). To find those discounts, go to Previews tab. Flash Sale is available all the time, not only during the weekends.

@dar2112v
I will add that the 18 cards available to you are very different from my offer?

The same set of cards is available for each user. Only a few of them are visible in the carousel. Please install the latest version of the program (1.2.210), go to the Girls Store tab and use the Selection > Discounts filter. You will see all discounted cards.
Aygün
Joined in Apr 2018

1 投稿
December 1, 2018
Hello, I received two free show, nothing for three months, is it because my account is 0.50 credits, not zero?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3749 投稿
December 1, 2018

@Aygün
@v26191654

Full shows Must be Purchased. You Need to BUY Credits, then use the credits to Purchase the Shows.

I think it is a Bug that you got TWO FREE shows.

A New Member can choose One of Two Welcome methods to Earn 25 Credits.
Somehow, you were able to get both.

The rest of the Shows have to be bought.

Non-Nude Previews are free,
But Full Nude shows are purchased with Credits.
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

347 投稿
December 31, 2018
for 200 free credits get your credits now !!
spend 99,99 for 1100 dredits get 200 extra for free...
very nice from totem..
Happy New Year !!
FurryBear9
Joined in Aug 2018

2 投稿
January 3, 2019
Under the Partners tab there are ways to get free credits. For example I'm currently seeing 25 free iStripper credits if you subscribe to Hentai Heroes.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3749 投稿
January 3, 2019
I'm currently seeing 25 free iStripper credits if you subscribe to Hentai Heroes.
Yes, that promotion is for NEW members only...

Once you have received your Free credits, you are no longer considered a NEW member.
So it's one Promotion per New Member is how it was explained.

There is also a Promotion for Completing your Member Profile..
So it might be possible to get (2) offers of free credits.

(1) from the Partners Tab
(1) from completing your Profile

FurryBear9
Joined in Aug 2018

2 投稿
January 3, 2019
I already did the completing your profile one, so I guess its 2 offers of free credits.
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 投稿
January 13, 2019
I'm currently seeing 25 free iStripper credits if you subscribe to Hentai Heroes.Yes, that promotion is for NEW members only...

Once you have received your Free credits, you are no longer considered a NEW member.
So it's one Promotion per New Member is how it was explained.

There is also a Promotion for Completing your Member Profile..
So it might be possible to get (2) offers of free credits.

(1) from the Partners Tab
(1) from completing your Profile

I completed my profile. What is the promotion?
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
January 14, 2019
@d00bies Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected]. Please provide all the details , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 投稿
January 17, 2019
@d00bies Hello, please log a ticket through the customer service or send us an email to [email protected]. Please provide all the details , your username We will get back to you as soon as possible. thank you

Ticket logged..
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
January 17, 2019
@d00bies Ok, thank you
d00bies
Joined in Dec 2018

59 投稿
January 18, 2019