Incoming new cards. New thread.  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
December 4, 2018 (edited)
Surprises are good.. advent calendar is a good Idea.. what I don't like is Exclusives

it would be at least advised who the Model will be exclusive

@Kofren, be sure that I, and others who didn't post on this thread, totally agree with you on both things.
I too don't like exclusive cards at all, and, if it's not possible for Istripper to totally quit of this sort of promo (and I hope it to be quitted), at least I would like to know in advance which card is going to be exclusive, so to be able to do a good choice about joining or not the promo.
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
December 5, 2018
@Chicsans I better not ask for Credits.. I don't wanna feel like I owe you.. Idk you !! Maybe if we discussed a little for a while... But no, it's okay, keep the credits
Yeah I guess you right on this, somebody found out out of the isWorkshop for Alyssia Kent !!
Made a Consumer Service Ticket Talking about these Exclusive, making some points..
Idk what they'll do about it.. maybe I'm the only one thinking like this XD
anyway.. I don't wanna Progress this into a debate.. I'll leave you to that
God Speed ^^
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
December 5, 2018
@Spavelnvader Some of the Models, I follow closely.. if I don't buy it and it happens to be an Exclusive of my Favorite Model, that would a Major ***** for me..
I follow closely Ginebra Bellucci and Boni right now.. others I may take some Shows, like Alyssia Kent, but not all
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
December 5, 2018
Do you think we might be able to get this thread back on topic some time soon ???
MxSlade
Joined in Mar 2012

26 投稿
December 7, 2018
Do you think we might be able to get this thread back on topic some time soon ???

OK,

I like Boni's Cards; are there any more Black women coming up? How about olive skinned Arabic, middle eastern, or mediterranean women?

And what about Asian girls? or is the old saying true? "If you don't like asian girls your either gay....or French"

I wonder if more of the newer girls are going to be wearing costumes instead of street clothes or bikinis/clubwear/lingerie?
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
December 7, 2018
Avery!!! 😍😍😍
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

252 投稿
December 7, 2018
Looking forward to Avery. I've been skipping too many cards lately.
Khan91
Joined in Aug 2016

118 投稿
December 7, 2018

Ditto, first good model to come along (other than Paulina) since a few months.

Last year was good, we had models like Demi Fray, Linda Elisson and Kristina. This year hasn't seen too many models of the same type, in my opinion.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
December 8, 2018
iStripper: Boni, Chloe Lamoure
iStripper XXX: Bogdana, Katrina Moreno, Vanessa Decker
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 投稿
December 8, 2018
I'm mad about Chloe Lamoure. With Katrina Moreno, I've my dreams about big boobs come true 💖💖 Thank you so much Totem Team 💋
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

152 投稿
December 8, 2018
Oh my. What a lineup. I am really looking forward to these last 5 cards. I can't wait to get them.
LondoBaron
Joined in Jan 2017

16 投稿
December 12, 2018
Yes, me too much the same. Avery looks hot! 😊 😛 😈 😍
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
December 12, 2018 (edited)
If I would know Avery's one to be the exclusive card, I would immediately buy the Advent calendar without any exitation. As I said, it would be good and proper to tell us in advance which card is going to be the exclusive one...
Maggorrt
Joined in Sep 2009

2 投稿
December 12, 2018
Im getting tired of these outfits...When there will be more diversity? :(
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 12, 2018
@HansSachs

As I said, it would be good and proper to tell us in advance which card is going to be the exclusive one...

but some of us prefer not to know in advance. By all means make the information available, but only indirectly.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

433 投稿
December 12, 2018
If I would know Avery's one to be the exclusive card, I would immediately buy the Advent calendar

@HansSachs it's a pretty safe bet that the Avery card is the exclusive card. The only other possibilities I see would be the Chloe Lamoure or the Ginebra card . But there is still time so wait until the last few days and it will be obvious which card it is.

I might want all 3 of the cards but would consider 2 of them must haves. It's unfortunate that whatever the card is, it will again be unavailable to me again. I think the french expression would be .. "c'est la vie".
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
@Gkar45 - if you had read Hanssach's post, or even just the part i quoted, you should have realised that he was suggesting that Totem should have told us what the card was going to be right at the start of the advent calendar. This is very different from us speculating about it and would not only spoil the surprise for those that prefer surprises it would also spoil the fun of those that like to speculate or who like to poke about on Totem's site or use Lukasar's site to find out early. Totem doing this would somewhat change the nature of the offer and in a way that would not be universally welcomed, as I think he believed it would be. My personal view is that it might have been preferable if Totem had provided a "peek here if you must" button so that we could choose whether to know or not.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
My personal view is that it might have been preferable if Totem had provided a "peek here if you must" button so that we could choose whether to know or not.

That could be a good compromise... I agree with @TheEmu.
dar2112v
Joined in Dec 2007

433 投稿
December 13, 2018
it would also spoil the fun of those that like to speculate

Actually I would think it's only fun for those that buy every card regardless of what it is.

For everyone else you have to make a decision on buying stuff you don't want or just doing without the exclusive card. I think of it as punishment to those of us who only buy what we want. If they want you to buy everything then they should sell subscriptions which is what the advent calendar really is.

I would think it is 'fun' for a small percentage of members unless totem sell a lot less than I think it does. I do agree that allowing for a peek inside would nice for those willing to buy cards they don't want in order to get one card they do want. I'm not sure if I would peek but I know it wouldn't change my mind as I don't buy things I don't want.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 13, 2018
@dar2112v - have you not noticed that there are already several posts in this thread speculating on what the bonus card will be? Presumably those who make those posts get some enjoyment out of that speculation.

As far as whether or not these promotions only appeal to a small propotion of members it might be worth remebering that Rex has told us in the past that Totem make approximately half their sales to regular "collectors" and half to more selective buyers.
Kofren
Joined in Nov 2017

24 投稿
December 13, 2018
Those who prefer the ''Surprise'' of not knowing the Exclusive Cards, are the Big wallet, only needing an excuse for spending more... Nice to see I'm not the only Average Joe that thinks it's a *****, not to know
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 13, 2018
I would prefer the surprise, but have no problem with others being able to find out - however it is quite possible to make the information available in a way that works for both groups.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

788 投稿
December 13, 2018 (edited)
well it don't matter to me one way or the other who the mystery lady will be on X-MAS. as long as other like me who did not buy the calendar get a secondary show. like last yr MS.PENELOPPE FERRE . and it looks like ms.avery may be that show . and if so i'm buying that show.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
December 14, 2018
iStripper: Olivia Sin, Mary Blond

Now I know that credits saved on Lovenia Lux and Mary Blond will be spent on shows from Chloe Lamoure and Olivia Sin 😄
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
December 14, 2018
Now THAT's what I want for Xmas...
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
December 15, 2018
Only one???

I'd like at least 3 copies. One to argue with when necessary. One to battle with in the bedroom and the other to switch when stuff gets boring or debatable... Perfection 😎
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
December 15, 2018 (edited)
I have some amazing dreams too!

Usually 3 or 4 per night. Yeah, I wake up to take a ***** sometimes 😕

ya i'm not much for guloney as i can always clone another if attitude pops up.

Forgive me but that sounds like defeatist attitude... In my scenarios, I'll deal with the f?¿)… misconceptions as I need to. Life goes on!
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
December 15, 2018
@HombreSinSomba

Well one is enough. That said I like the concept that says: If enough is good then more is better and too much is just right. 😎
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
December 15, 2018
I'll take a few clones of some of these ladies of istripper. I'd be dead in no time but hey I'll have fun til the end😂
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
December 15, 2018 (edited)
na comes from abool i read along time ago about mulitiple cloning over generations each teaching theother younger ones so they could continue their search of something. always seem like the way ta go

Would that be Kate Wilhelm - Where Late The Sweet Birds Sang?

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!