Virtuagirl and deskbabes for mobile

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

nightrider246
Joined in Aug 2010

18 投稿
November 2, 2011
I would love to have my favs like melisa and sarah with me at all times so i ask to totem team to creat a app for phone (and or ipod in my case) so that i can carry them with me where ever i go. Thanks for doing such a good job with db a vg though!
russmarks
Joined in Oct 2007

1 投稿
November 11, 2011
IS it possible to play DB and VG girls at the same time, kind of mixed together?
DMon1981
Joined in Jan 2010

386 投稿
November 11, 2011
@russmarks, yes VG & DB play together so long as you have both collections activated. However if you have music playlists these do clash with the sounds somewhat.

For instance if you have your music loud and a DB show comes on the performers moans tend to be louder than the music which could be embarrassing.
sandrai
Joined in Jun 2008

1 投稿
January 21, 2018
Please send suitable software to run istripper on my mobile.. Sandrai
Cartref
モデレータ
Joined in Sep 2007

520 投稿
January 21, 2018
Ah, don't think that you will be able to get an iSripper application on either IOS or Android devices. Both Apple & Google have a policy against adult applications being available from their stores.
and3
Joined in Jan 2018

1 投稿
January 26, 2018
What prevents you publish mobile app on your site? There is no istripper app in microsoft store too, but a lot o peoples use it on win10 or so on...
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
January 26, 2018
@and3 Hi, as @Cartref said : Both Apple & Google have a policy against adult applications being available from their stores.
Urban405
Joined in Jul 2010

1 投稿
March 18, 2018
We need it on our phones
Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
March 18, 2018 (edited)
@Urban405

Do we really need it on our mobile devices? As has been said before by the creators of iStripper, the app stores for android and iOS do not supply adult content apps.

On a more practical note, model’s card take up a lot of storage space. Sure, a person can only put selected faves on the device, but that gets to be a ***** in butt after a while. Running the software takes a lot of battery power, and who wants to go around with a wagon load of battery packs to keep the phone running?

Then there is screen size. The screens on our device’s are just too small to watch the shows on.

Then there’s the matter of distraction. Too many mobile device users text while driving, walking or among people. Using a device in public is rude and obnoxious. Those persons using a hands-free device for talking on the phone while in public are the worst.

Anyone using this program on their phone is a candidate for the Darwin award.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 投稿
March 19, 2018
How many times will we see this kind of question ? The answer has been given one million times 😫
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
March 19, 2018 (edited)
Unfortunately the answer to @stefnev1 's rhetorical question is almost certainly "a lot". There are always going to be new members that think that they have had a brilliant "new idea" and suggest it without checking to see if it had previously been thought of. This is one such idea, but there are a few others that keep comming up. Iy might be just about worthwhile having a sticky thread in the New User's area explaining why Android versions of the software are not likely to appear and why Boy-Girl/Shemale/***** cards etc. are unlikely ever to be included.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
March 19, 2018
LOL........
They won't be any more willing to read a STICKY/pinned thread than they're willing to use the search tool

We'll still get members with their fantastic never thought of ideas that would either rake in the money or just make the program better
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
March 20, 2018
A few may read and take notice, but rather more usefully we could reply by just posting a link to it and saying "Please Read This"
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
March 20, 2018
Well, Emu, if you want to type up an informative and well-written thread with a title such as "Things that won't happen on iStripper", or something of the sort, so you can post a link to it as an answer to the endless bright ideas........Maybe one of the mods will make it a STICKY
Vardoth
Joined in Jan 2008

1 投稿
April 16, 2019 (edited)
It's really simple.... if you "need" the girls on your mobile, use your mobile browser and just watch their bonus videos on istripper.com. no storage problems, no app store censorship.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 投稿
April 16, 2019
@Vardoth
The bonus videos are completely different from the full shows, and not what some people want here.
fitfan
Joined in Aug 2018

58 投稿
April 16, 2019 (edited)
Funny Idea
If they really wanted to do this this they can't sell in the app stores due to store policy restrictions.
They would have to use a hosted web based app service in a browser, or terminal servicee/remote desktop model to host remote application for mobile platform.
That should satiate the mobile users that want to watch in the bathroom at work. LMAO!!!
My phone only has 128 GB of storage. My model collection is easily over 2 TB of data...
As mentioned will probably never come to mobile or tablet platform.
LOL
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 投稿
April 16, 2019
My phone only has 128 GB of storage.
Wow, that's a huge amount.

i've got 16GB and no way to add a card..
most new phones Do Not allow an external card anymore.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4440 投稿
April 16, 2019
I've read an article yesterday with a description of some new smartphone with up to 512 GB, and one to come with 1 TB. I let you imagine the price of such a smartphone !
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

719 投稿
April 18, 2019

So called "technological progress" 😂
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1092 投稿
April 18, 2019 (edited)

And a right royal ***** in the arse!!

I have a 32GB SD card in my phone with around 25GB of my favourite music on it.

I created the card about 3 phones ago and all I have had to do is move the SD card from one phone to the next no hassle.

With this so called technological progress the first thing I will need to do with a new phone is spend several hours copying my Music Files to it.😢
DevilDD
Joined in Jul 2018

1 投稿
April 18, 2019
English is so hard,,,,help!! 大佬们 朋友们
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3742 投稿
April 18, 2019

And a right royal ***** in the arse!!

Yes, we are expected to use the Cloud now Instead of memory Cards..
What happens when you can't connect to the Cloud?
simply arseinine

No Headphone Jack, and no Card slots anymore...
No removable case, no Replaceable Battery.

Chicsans
Joined in Jul 2009

770 投稿
April 18, 2019
And what happens when you don't you don't pay the cloud storage/usage fees. There goes all your precious memories, I guess.
SwashBuckles
Joined in Mar 2018

8 投稿
April 27, 2020
Can check how some sites use istripper content as browser ads? I would like to check on how to do that so maybe can play my collection in mobile device using tht technique?
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
April 27, 2020
@SwashBuckles Hi, sorry, iStripper does not work on mobile devices.
SwashBuckles
Joined in Mar 2018

8 投稿
April 27, 2020
But i do come across some sites (which seems to be istripper affiliates) which has browser pop up ads embedded on their site which plays some istripper content. I am wondering on how they do that and that maybe can do some workaround to be able to play programmed istripper collections on mobile.
SwashBuckles
Joined in Mar 2018

8 投稿
April 27, 2020
Example are those pop out ads found on isworkshop site. I think that maybe a cooler workaround than recording screen to be able to play istripper content on mobile
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

949 投稿
April 27, 2020
Example are those pop out ads found on isworkshop site.
I think they simply are short GIFs with transparency effect.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1027 投稿
April 27, 2020
@SwashBuckles Hi, they are animated Popping Models. It uses HTML5 technology. It's a tool used by our affiliates only

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!